Is your wife the slut type? Shy? Conservative? Classy? Aprox age?

My wife is wild and flirty type (only to certain type of guys) and 30 now. She enjoy messy raw MFM sex (bareback and bring her orgasm over and over), as long as the other guy is clean and attractive to her.

Reactions: GabrielBigHard
Well placed Corporate Executive that absolutely NO one would believe has had multiple in the office affairs, including an 11 year affair with the Owner-her Boss/Lover. Nor would they even consider what a firebrand she is in bed until they expereince it themselves!!
Outwardly, we are as vanilla appearing as the local minister and his wife.......we do not believe that the world needs to know what we do with our private parts (like 90% of the current population apparently) and definitely our family does not need to know either (except her one sister who tried it for a while with her but quit knowing she cold NEVER get her husband on board).

Three things you NEVER discuss with most people: Politics, Sex, Religion........private matters with those closest to you only.

CW

Gotta watch those quiet ones. Current gf was teacher/librarian. "The bookish, nerdy" type as she put it..

Sexually, she is ANYTHING, EVERYTHING, BUT that type! Even fucks other guys on the side. Got a contractor to cut his price over 500 on repairs.
"I didnt realize I wasn't wearing a bra & panties under my dress that day" she told me.
She NEVER wears a bra & panties...

My wife has a masters degree, is very shy and conservative and she is very classy and particular about who she likes. That said she had a wicked kink streak. She loves well endowed men and wears very skimpy clothing in public.

Attachments

• 56A55A15-9F78-4A31-A475-3A8FB0C0E17C.jpeg
    56A55A15-9F78-4A31-A475-3A8FB0C0E17C.jpeg
    578.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're not swingers. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
Were early 50s, classy, upscale, don't smoke, drink moderately. Wife is not fat, has a body of a 30yo. I could loose 20 lbs.
Other than in the bedroom when he's with us where she turns into a fuck slut she's classy as hell.
What are others like?
I am shy at first...but once I get going I hold nothing backnT_04a3yd4kp2i5x0qajapqrx6s.jpg

My wife had a masters degree, is very shy and conservative and she is very classy and particular about who she likes. That said she had a wicked kink streak. She loves well endowed men and wears very skimpy clothing in public.
I have found that a lot of the shy conservative PTA soccer mom’s make for best wild fucks🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️They know what they want and how to get it!!