Is your wife the slut type? Shy? Conservative? Classy? Aprox age?

KK's been enjoying the hot wife lifestyle for a little more than 20-years, now early 60's. Classy, sexy, professional, she's just enough of a tease to make men wonder and hope. She is a gang-bang aficionado, an exhibitionist, and very, very kinky. As of the last year-plus she now has a steady boyfriend.

View attachment 960904
Is it pain or perverse pleasure to be number two? To see my wife's naked body moving in unison, becoming part of another man, and in a minute his life will be flowing out of her

My wife is shy in public. Shows as little skin as possible. in the bedroom prefers to be tied spread eagle blindfolded and used as a bdsm slut
My wife too loves some bdsm- tied down spread Eagle, blindfolded- hair pulled, verbal degradation- she said “ I want to be used and passed around- and the guys can do whatever they want”.

Wifey is a classy marathon running MILF. Appears reserved on the outside but in the bedroom anything is game. When we met in college, she seemed like a quiet girl, but loved to suck cock. I got a blow job almost every day! After a couple shots she would suck my cock or give a hand job in front of her sorority sisters and others. We were pretty tame sexually the first few years of dating and marriage, but the last few years she’s opened up with bbc dildos, cuffs, blindfolds, anal (!), you name it. Wifey is really evolving to the point we’ve dirty talked about her sucking other cocks while I watch at a bar or having or first MFM. Still initial stages, but we’re both hot for it. She loves when I post content here and reading the comments.

Pic of her and her sorority sister in college. Wifey has her mouth open ready for cock.
Did she play with her sorority sister as well???

Reactions: Blackwolf
Wifey is a classy marathon running MILF. Appears reserved on the outside but in the bedroom anything is game. When we met in college, she seemed like a quiet girl, but loved to suck cock. I got a blow job almost every day! After a couple shots she would suck my cock or give a hand job in front of her sorority sisters and others. We were pretty tame sexually the first few years of dating and marriage, but the last few years she’s opened up with bbc dildos, cuffs, blindfolds, anal (!), you name it. Wifey is really evolving to the point we’ve dirty talked about her sucking other cocks while I watch at a bar or having or first MFM. Still initial stages, but we’re both hot for it. She loves when I post content here and reading the comments.

Pic of her and her sorority sister in college. Wifey has her mouth open ready for cock.
You need to go for it! But go slowly.