Is your wife the slut type? Shy? Conservative? Classy? Aprox age?

Garrett

Male
Apr 23, 2022
My wife has a masters degree, is very shy and conservative and she is very classy and particular about who she likes. That said she had a wicked kink streak. She loves well endowed men and wears very skimpy clothing in public.
I would fuck her all night, make her breakfast and then fuck her all day.

Reactions: kort6776

nancyask

Couple
Jun 20, 2018
pa
very shy she had been talking to a guy on line married and him and his wife were members of a adult club near us nancy knew of it the guy gary invited us to go nancy was very she and told him she was not a swing kind of girl he told her she did not have to do anything and i was to go with her he just wanted to meet us nancy finely said ok i think she really wanted o check out the club she got a new dress and really looked hot as soon as we got to the club gary hugged her and gave her a kiss right on the lips we sat and had a few drinks and gary kept asking nancy if she wanted to see the rest of the fun things at the club nancy kept saying no gary was now holding her hand and i told nancy lets go look gary said yea you don't have to do a thing if any one wants more just like this post and i will keep going his is nancy and what she had on

Attachments

• Copy of PC270001.JPG
    Copy of PC270001.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: pete_wife

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
We are mid 50's been in this lifestyle for over 20 years. We have always been very discreet and no one knows of our adventures. We are the average couple next types, height and weight proportionate. Both professionals, sure we come across as conservative straight lace types which is the impression we have worked hard to maintain. But when it comes to the sex, the why is anything but shy. When she is in the mood she will suck cock and get fucked for hours. She is a multiple cummer and knows how to fuck back.
Understand 100%
We're so normal and boring usually but when our friend visits my wife is a completely different preson for 3 or 4 hours.
My wife is very very very normal and conservative usually but when he's with us she's the fuck shut like I can't believe. She wants fucked all night, we take turns doing her and she's more turned on for other guy as soon as one of us finishes. He goes 3 rounds, I go 2. There's been nights he's done 4 and I've gone 3. Then she horny as hell for me for a solid 4 days after.

Last edited: