Is your wife the slut type? Shy? Conservative? Classy? Aprox age?

very shy she had been talking to a guy on line married and him and his wife were members of a adult club near us nancy knew of it the guy gary invited us to go nancy was very she and told him she was not a swing kind of girl he told her she did not have to do anything and i was to go with her he just wanted to meet us nancy finely said ok i think she really wanted o check out the club she got a new dress and really looked hot as soon as we got to the club gary hugged her and gave her a kiss right on the lips we sat and had a few drinks and gary kept asking nancy if she wanted to see the rest of the fun things at the club nancy kept saying no gary was now holding her hand and i told nancy lets go look gary said yea you don't have to do a thing if any one wants more just like this post and i will keep going his is nancy and what she had on

Attachments

• Copy of PC270001.JPG
    Copy of PC270001.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 107
We are mid 50's been in this lifestyle for over 20 years. We have always been very discreet and no one knows of our adventures. We are the average couple next types, height and weight proportionate. Both professionals, sure we come across as conservative straight lace types which is the impression we have worked hard to maintain. But when it comes to the sex, the why is anything but shy. When she is in the mood she will suck cock and get fucked for hours. She is a multiple cummer and knows how to fuck back.
Understand 100%
We're so normal and boring usually but when our friend visits my wife is a completely different preson for 3 or 4 hours.
My wife is very very very normal and conservative usually but when he's with us she's the fuck shut like I can't believe. She wants fucked all night, we take turns doing her and she's more turned on for other guy as soon as one of us finishes. He goes 3 rounds, I go 2. There's been nights he's done 4 and I've gone 3. Then she horny as hell for me for a solid 4 days after.

Last edited:
Everyone sees my wife as a good girl quite prim and proper. I saw her like that until I introduced the hotwife lifestyle to her. Now it's unlocked something inside her and now she is constantly craving cock. She checks out every man she comes into contact with where as before she wouldn't look at all. She has told how much she wants to fuck certain people we know including a good friend of mine. She said she feels like she is here to be used by men for their own gratification. She said when a man cums in her pussy she feels like she has done a good job and served her purpose. This is a massive change in her she is 25 and admits that she is a slut and her goal is to fuck as many men as possible

Everyone sees my wife as a good girl quite prim and proper. I saw her like that until I introduced the hotwife lifestyle to her. Now it's unlocked something inside her and now she is constantly craving cock. She checks out every man she comes into contact with where as before she wouldn't look at all. She has told how much she wants to fuck certain people we know including a good friend of mine. She said she feels like she is here to be used by men for their own gratification. She said when a man cums in her pussy she feels like she has done a good job and served her purpose. This is a massive change in her she is 25 and admits that she is a slut and her goal is to fuck as many men as possible
how does she feel when she has taken their seed down her throat?

Anyone that knows Cindy knows she is a very head strong, opinionated, controlling little polock. She doesn't come across as a sexual woman. She is a closet slut. What I mean by that is she won't admit to me that she enjoys sex with others and says she does it just for me. But once she is naked in bed with a guy she gets a bit aggressive. She kisses them passionately, sucks them hard, and then fucks them until she is satisfied with the number of orgasms she has had. Sometimes she will let them do whatever they want with her. Most of the time it's the guy banging the hotel headboard against the wall ... nope Cindy banging the headboard till she orgasms. I didn't tell her to fuck this guy, he was the DJ at one of her friends weddings and she picked him up and brought him back to our room. But if you ask her she didn't enjoy it and is not a slut!
View attachment banging.mp4

She dresses very sexy, cleavage, heels, very beautiful. But won’t flirt with a guy unless they start. Loves sex but won’t initiate it but gets wild and crazy when she has sex.

So very contradictory. It’s part of the roadblocks on the journey to sharing.

People have accused us of being swingers, all the neighborhood women were afraid she’s sleep with their husband because of how she looks and dresses but no we’ve never tried nor come closer to sharing than her flirting hundreds of miles from home.
I understand 100%
My wife and me too I guess are polite and friendly, we can chat intelligently about most anything. We don't smoke, we don't swear, we always to always speak positively about others regardless of what our real thoughts mightbe. We are both good looking, clean, well dressed. I've been approached by several women in our pretty large circle of friends. I damn well know my wife has too. I'm sure she very politely declines all "offers".... I know I do.
We've been approached by very "innocent" couples about special "parties" (swinger) but never have taken that step.
We enjoy regular visits with a guy at our home for hard core but very relaxing mfm, wife sharing fun and all 3 of us enjoy like crazy. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
Out of town, cruise ship for sure wife does let loose, no bra, no underwear, too much cleavage....all good. We did a 2 night share/swap with a couple on a cruise once but we knew we'd never see them again.
I can't imagine the drama trouble it would turn into with friends.

Reactions: intoyou and Blxx
Early 30s couple, both very fit (165 lbs for me and 115 lbs for her). She is very conservative sexually until she has the opportunity to allow herself to be unleashed and then she climbs on top of a situation and lets loose. That’s the thrill of sharing her - seeing her go from being her conservative corporate executive self and letting herself have what she wants and what feels best

Reactions: compassionatedom
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're not swingers. None of our friends know and we don't want them to find out.
Were early 50s, classy, upscale, don't smoke, drink moderately. Wife is not fat, has a body of a 30yo. I could loose 20 lbs.
Other than in the bedroom when he's with us where she turns into a fuck slut she's classy as hell.
What are others like?
My wife is mid 40’s but looks 10 years younger she is very classy and elegant, in public she is your typical good looking soccer mom, no one knows that in private she is a hotwife and we play mfm with select single guys.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Captain Hookup
My wife is mid 40’s but looks 10 years younger she is very classy and elegant, in public she is your typical good looking soccer mom, no one knows that in private she is a hotwife and we play mfm with select single guys or that every now and then we go to adult only vacations and enjoy meeting single guys and have extra fun.

When we go to adult only clubs on outings she dresses elegant but very sexy skin tight dress with very high slits and no panties.

No one would imagine that she has had sec with 6 different guys in one week. She has had sex with more men as a married woman than when she was single.

Attachments

• CF25F52D-73F7-43A1-BAE7-F9172A0783BA.jpeg
    CF25F52D-73F7-43A1-BAE7-F9172A0783BA.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 109
She is what I call the "typical" mom. No one would guess she is shared. Normal mom body and outwardly comes across as kind of nerdy and shy. It's not an act, as that is just her. No one knows what we do and the guys she has met up with or chat with and chicken out seem to get off on the "regular mom" look. We wish more men were into actually meeting and fucking and not just getting off on the thought of fucking her, but it's still hot.