It’s ON! She begins!

Adding to a post on a previous thread.

My new girl has mentioned wanting to play (we both have with past partners in the past) and we have a whole weekend to ourselves. I texted her today

Me: this weekends plans. Pick a word or words. Romance, Adventure, Culture, or Naughty. Plans will be made accordingly

Her: Hmmm!
First sleep
Then…
Let me think

Me: As you wish…

LATER

Her: Adventure for sure!
And let me sleep on it.

Me: Of course! Now I can start planning

(After waking)
Her: Good morning! Naughty

And now we have been sending flirty texts all morning.
So, do I take her to a swingers club so she can dip her toes in? Dance, drink, flirt, watch
Or, do I try to get her to go without panties to a bar and do the whole public slut tease.
I know she really wants a spit roast but I honestly have very vanilla friends and they won’t be down for it.

I got to plan this asap!

I think I’m going to take her to the swingers club tomorrow night. We will have a good conversation before going so she knows there is absolutely no pressure to play with others and that she is totally safe by my side. I think even dancing and drinking followed up by us playing in private or public there will be amazing!
I know she wants to be wild. She has told me many times about all the cocks she has sucked and the times she was spit roasted and she wants it again.

She said she would suck and fuck any guy I want her to but I’m going to play it slow. If we go and she is uncomfortable we will be out the door but I have a feeling she is going to love it.

Reactions: Naughtyandbad