It all started with a dream

the spark that made us doing the first step was when my husband told me he dreamed that we were having a 3way with another dude. I have to say that our sex life wasn’t the best at that time. It was very routine. One day he started massage me and also playing with my dildo and while having sex I started talking dirty and I realised that the scenario was making him aroused. It was just a fantasy but it became a way to have great sex again with my husband. One day he started talking about going to a kind of sex spa where singles and couple meet. It was disgusting we were in a pool and so many old fatty single around us just hopping to join in. Since we had a free entrance ticket for the second time we went again. very quiet this time only a single young slim guy and not pushy. well the rest u can imagine

the spark that made us doing the first step was when my husband told me he dreamed that we were having a 3way with another dude. I have to say that our sex life wasn’t the best at that time. It was very routine. One day he started massage me and also playing with my dildo and while having sex I started talking dirty and I realised that the scenario was making him aroused. It was just a fantasy but it became a way to have great sex again with my husband. One day he started talking about going to a kind of sex spa where singles and couple meet. It was disgusting we were in a pool and so many old fatty single around us just hopping to join in. Since we had a free entrance ticket for the second time we went again. very quiet this time only a single young slim guy and not pushy. well the rest u can imagine
Love this. Would love to discuss further. Dm me if you like.

The wife and I are looking to play f43 m49 both kinky