It might be happening this weekend!!!

So I’ve bought up my fantasy of my GF being a hotwife before but she never really entertained the idea, however recently she confessed that she’d been talking to a guy she used to sleep with before we got together. However I already knew as i’d read the messages on her phone. I told her it was ok as she knew my fantasy. Last night she bought a new dress which is very revealing which normally she never wears and also shes had her pussy waxed which she never has done for me. I’ve also read messages that they’re planning on meeting this weekend and she’s she told me she’s going out with her friends.

I love the idea of her cheating on me without her realising that I know. Fingers crossed it happens then she admits it to me, it could be the start of something amazing!

My wife met her lover 3 times before she brought him home. it is worth waiting for. Especially if he's a bit bigger than what she's used to, then you'll really enjoy the sight and hear her enjoy. To me it was absolutely amazing

Reactions: Cuckoldhayalist
Well i’m judging by the fact she’s gone back to him that hes bigger than me and better in bed. We’ll find out what happens. I’m so excited!!

So I’ve bought up my fantasy of my GF being a hotwife before but she never really entertained the idea, however recently she confessed that she’d been talking to a guy she used to sleep with before we got together. However I already knew as i’d read the messages on her phone. I told her it was ok as she knew my fantasy. Last night she bought a new dress which is very revealing which normally she never wears and also shes had her pussy waxed which she never has done for me. I’ve also read messages that they’re planning on meeting this weekend and she’s she told me she’s going out with her friends.

I love the idea of her cheating on me without her realising that I know. Fingers crossed it happens then she admits it to me, it could be the start of something amazing!
You should help her dress before going out - compliment her and get her to talk about her plans "with friends" for the evening. It's a real turn on knowing that she's probably going to be fucked. Be prepared for a mix of emotions as she leaves the house and you wait to hear from her. I've texted with Stacey and even talked on the phone early in the evening before she's swept off her feet so to speak. You'll be turned on I am sure but you might also be jealous and maybe even angry. Don't worry - it'll all pass and your reward will be great sex as she tells you about her evening. Good luck - after all these years my exhilaration has not diminished every time Stacey links up for sex. I'd love to hear your experience.