It was easier than I thought

Woreout

Dec 27, 2018
When my wife and I first married I felt jealousy when guys looked at her. She is five foot three and one hundred pounds even. After two years I began thinking of what it would be like to have sex with her after she had another guy. I told her I wanted her to do it and she did. I've never regretted it.

It was pretty easy for me to get my wife to fuck other men also. She loved fucking from the first time she got it at 21 years old, and had a lot of men before we got married in our 30's. I had been in the lifestyle before we got together, and told her about it. She kept asking questions, and eventually said she wanted to try it. She absolutely loves the freedom she has to fuck as many men as she wants! The only restrictions we have are no old boyfriends. I love to watch, and she loves having me watch, and then slide my cock in her cum filled pussy afterwards. She loves bringing a cum filled pussy home to me too.

It was very difficult and I thought it would never happen. Then to 'get it over with' she jumped in. And she did so unexpectedly for me with both feet adn I think for her as she was concerned that she would become the whore she was when younger. And sure enough she has. But she has thrown caution to the wind and gone all out, until a medical incident has caused the pause button to be hit (hope not the stop button).

Yep....21. She said she had always been terrified of getting pregnant, because her whole family had talked about her cousin like a dog when she got pregnant out of wedlock. My wife was 12 or 13 when her cousin got knocked up, and all of the old women in her family did the scared straight stuff on her and her sisters because they were trying to "Save them" from the shameful fate her cousin had gotten herself into! She says that she now realizes that she wasted several good years of fucking, and would have been the biggest slut in our school had she known then what she knows now.....lol. My best guestimate is that she fucked 40 to 50 men between 21, and 32...which is how old she was when we got married. Since we started in the lifestyle in 97, she's had 120 or so men fuck her, and sucked more cocks than that!

Sorry for my bad English

To make a long story short: I had a first marriage with cuckolding; it ended with confessing of my ex to me that she had asked her lover to marry her.

We all know it: once a cuck, always a cuck - in our head.

So I told myself, after I had a few longer friendships behind me and it never came to my desired lifestyle, I will say at the beginning of the next friendship that I want a cuck-marriage. I had done the same with my current wife; it is crucial that we got married because my wife did not say NO out loud.

However, when we were married, after the first few months of bliss, I brought up my sexual preference again. And suddenly there his was NO!

Well, in the meantime she had probably had 2 boyfriends briefly, but I still feel cheated!