Its exciting to hear some sexy stories from a woman

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Why is it exciting to hear my wife's past experiences? Same befor I was married hearing g/f experiences.
We've been married 20+ years, got into mfm fun about 4 years ago. We are very normal people.
We had about 5 dates, had sex all but first date. Next time out were drinking at a bar before going back to her pace for sex. We were drunk chatting, I ask her if she'd ever been in a 3 way. I knew she'd either get pissed or say no. She kinda him haws and says yea. About blew me away. She said it was with a guy she was seeing, not her then boy friend, and the guys roommate. My jaw hit the ground. I asked how many times, she said a few. I'm like WTF ??? Here's this good looking divorced single mom telling me she's done two guys. She could tell I was not OK with it and stopped talking about it.
I asked her about it a few times, she always said it was in her past. All good.
Now I think it's the hottest thing ever. She gets REALLY turned on when we do this with our friend.

Different girl way before I was married. I was her booty call. She had a boyfriend, I knew, she knew I knew. All good.
She would often call me at night if she wasn't out with him and come over for sex. Was an only sex relationship we never went anywhere on a date.
Usually she'd call around 7. If she was out with her guy if she called it was either 9 ish or 11:30. 9 if they just went out 11:30 if they had sex. I knew what was going on, I was getting his seconds. We saw each other for about 6 months. I quickly understood the pattern, call at 9, come over, get it on a couple of times then she'd leave. 11:30 call, she was on fire horny. One night I asked her, she didn't want to tell me but finally admitted it. She said she was still turned on after he was done so she would call me.....always from his place. Was way before cell phones.
At first I wasn't good with the whole thing, I'm getting sloppy seconds but I got over it, she fucked me silly after she was with him.
Once she knew I was OK with it she got into telling me what they did as she jacked my dick. It was damn hot.

My wife and I dated for a short time back in our college days, and we had a lot of the same mutual friends. After everyone kind of went their separate ways, including my now-wife, a number of years passed. I bumped into a female friend of ours at a store one day and we began chatting. I asked what “A” was up to these days and her friend said she was divorced and went back to school.

A few days later, I get a phone call from “A” and that weekend I made the 4 hour drive to go see her. We spent the weekend at her condo fucking like rabbits. She got a phone call in the kitchen on the Saturday night, probably around 7:30. I heard her say something like “yeah it was fun but I’m with someone right now” and she hung up shortly afterward. I didn’t ask and pretended I hadn’t heard the conversation.

A few years into our marriage, I was eating her pussy one night and she admitted that she had been dating a guy right up until the weekend I went to see her all those years back. What I didn’t know at the time was he was this big muscular gym guy and she described his cock as being average length but so thick her fingers wouldn’t touch when she held it. She said he was one of the best fucks she had ever had but decided to date me instead even though I’m not near as thick or as long…in her words, I’m “the complete package…nice guy, successful, smart, caring” etc. apparently this other guy was a bit of a douche but she only dated him because he fucked her so good.

To this day she said she would go another round or two with him just because he was so big and had stamina, and he was a heavy cummer too.