It's just sex!!??

ntcuck

Couple
It has been fun following Becky's story of her sexcapade with Chris and her hubby. One statement that stood out for me was "It's just sex"... I love that attitude. We are all sexual beings that should not be afraid to pursue our desires and gratification. BUT I know that is not always the case.
Sometimes it can be so much more that sex. There are many more emotions that can be involved. It is a powerful emotional time in watching your partner having sex with another person. In most cases I believe it to be a very positive emotion for the cuck and his hotwife. Our marriage is not about being swingers, but being more polyamorous. We do not desire the once and done. Granted we have done that also but, we prefer the long term. I want the security of knowing who her male partner is. With a pickup at a local bar you run the risk of STD when we play bareback. Taking the time to be introduced to a potential partner we have a chance to match personalities. I love the chance for her to be able to play with her partner if I am present or not. So yes we love to feel like it is just sex but can't help making it more complicated that just the physical act.
Maybe that is why we have been left in the dust sometimes while others are out there getting their share of sexual experiences. Please feel free to chime in on your thoughts. I look forward to some feedback from our friends on this forum.

It has been fun following Becky's story of her sexcapade with Chris and her hubby. One statement that stood out for me was "It's just sex"... I love that attitude. We are all sexual beings that should not be afraid to pursue our desires and gratification. BUT I know that is not always the case.
Sometimes it can be so much more that sex. There are many more emotions that can be involved. It is a powerful emotional time in watching your partner having sex with another person. In most cases I believe it to be a very positive emotion for the cuck and his hotwife. Our marriage is not about being swingers, but being more polyamorous. We do not desire the once and done. Granted we have done that also but, we prefer the long term. I want the security of knowing who her male partner is. With a pickup at a local bar you run the risk of STD when we play bareback. Taking the time to be introduced to a potential partner we have a chance to match personalities. I love the chance for her to be able to play with her partner if I am present or not. So yes we love to feel like it is just sex but can't help making it more complicated that just the physical act.
Maybe that is why we have been left in the dust sometimes while others are out there getting their share of sexual experiences. Please feel free to chime in on your thoughts. I look forward to some feedback from our friends on this forum.

Thanks ntcuck its always nice to prompt any discussion so to keep it going I'll add my bit if that's ok. Physically it is just sex, for us there is no emotional attachment to my partner other than I fancy them and want them fucking me. The real emotion is between myself and my husband and I would never want to change that, for us it was one of the cornerstones of being in the lifestyle.

I can understand that some people require a deeper attachment to have sex with someone but for us it was purely a physical 'thing' between me and them. I have always enjoyed the anticipation of a 'new' cock although we have re-visited a few people we have mostly stuck to one-offs and always practised safe sex.

Feel free to disagree or agree or even add your own thoughts :)

Reactions: Mackah23
You bring up some very good points Becky. I think that is the beauty of being a part of this different lifestyle. There is no recipe book that tells us there is only one way to do this. SO not only are we doing things different than mainstream society but we have a bit of a different twist on the cuckold lifestyle. I am not certain why we seek out the emotional attatchment as well. When we seek out a partner or partners it is just "Only Sex"just like most of you that frequent this forum,purely physical, seeking that erotic high. YET that part of our brains that is poly causes us to seek that repeat performance.
Is that part of a safety mechanism in our brains??? Or is it residue of what society has been trying to brainwash us with for all these years???? This is why I started this thread to get some discussion going. I love the concept of "Its just sex" It also shows respect for your hubby that you only give your physical self to this new partner and not your emotional self.

You bring up some very good points Becky. I think that is the beauty of being a part of this different lifestyle. There is no recipe book that tells us there is only one way to do this. SO not only are we doing things different than mainstream society but we have a bit of a different twist on the cuckold lifestyle. I am not certain why we seek out the emotional attatchment as well. When we seek out a partner or partners it is just "Only Sex"just like most of you that frequent this forum,purely physical, seeking that erotic high. YET that part of our brains that is poly causes us to seek that repeat performance.
Is that part of a safety mechanism in our brains??? Or is it residue of what society has been trying to brainwash us with for all these years???? This is why I started this thread to get some discussion going. I love the concept of "Its just sex" It also shows respect for your hubby that you only give your physical self to this new partner and not your emotional self.
We all look to satisfy the needs of our relationship its just, as you say, different to a socially acceptable mainstream model. I think that's where the talking is so necessary, I know what my husband wants, he knows what I want and we, hopefully, know what a sexual partner wants. So if we can satisfy everyone's need then it works, if you can't then it doesn't....does that make sense? Just everyone's needs are different so what we seek has to be different to meet them....

Mrs. Ntuck and I were discussing this thread and we feel that the key word here is DIFFERENT. That word can be used to describe so many things in the alternative sexual lifestyle such as swinging, polyamory, and cuckoldry. She even has the idea of trying to experience being a cuckquean as an erotic advnenture. If it feels comfortable, we go with it. We both recently ended long term relationships with partners we dated outside our marriage with a full trust level. It made our sex so much hotter when we got back together again. We had no threat of losing the trust of each other.It also allowed us to relax with playing bareback. She gets so turned on watching me have sex with another female, and I get so turned on watching her have sex with another man. Hence our cuckold interest blended in with poly.
Different recipes and same result.
Our next goal is to have her being serviced by multiple male partners. I may be just watching or if she needs some additional help, I am going to be invited to join in. She is going to be taking her men in all 3 holes and wants to find out if she can multi-task enough to stroke a cock in each hand. Obviously that would be more of a 1 time thing. So it is "Just Sex". Nothing wrong with that attitude as long as everybody is on the same page.

Reactions: Openandready69