It's more fun when you share it with the one you love

marvinandmia

We wanted to hear from other couples on this,
We are real newbies to this, but over our years we have been exploring and talking and much more,
What we have found is that when you can share something that turned you both out and each person is also able to feel that they are not being judged, because they felt comfortable enough and safe that the person with them enjoyed and was also turned on.
i feel that im not explain it, so let me try this -
One evening when Mia and i were having one of our special birthday evenings , we started talking about Mia sending a picture to a friend of ours , now this friend of ours does play a very significant part in my personal sexual journey, but that is another story.
Any ways , we took some xxx pics and on in particular of Mia pushing out a sex ball from her pussy,
what i really liked about the photo was the way how Mia's legs were spread, and how her clit was sitting on top of the ball,
so after we sifted through the pictures we had taken we narrowed it down,
Now i cannot express the feeling that i felt of that my wife was really feeling this, and knew it was turning me on,
So we sent the picture , and friend told us he knocked out many just looking at the pic,

So because we done this together , and we had discussed it , it means so much more than those stolen moments,

Last edited: