Ive almost got her...i think. Help me out here!

Random_name

Male
Gold
So about a year ago i briefly brought up to my wife that id like to try a MMF or even watch her have sex with someone.

She reacted better than i thought but not 100% where id hoped.

She kinda shyly giggle laughed a bit and i played along laughing a bit so it wouldnt be awkward. I didnt exactly drop the subject but followed up with a "im serious, itll be fun. We should try it."

She still giggled some and said "who would we even do that with" and giggled some more, obviously just nervously laughing.

I told her "anyone you want, you choose 100%."

She responded with a shy but coy "noooooo" in between giggles, but not a real "no" ....ya know.

So where do i go from here? I feel like ive waited too long to just bring it up out of no where because even though i think about it a lot she probably hasnt thought about it since that night.

One of the "issues" i see is shes on the "bigger" size...not huge but probably bbw status. She doesnt have the best self esteem and has body image issues for sure.

I personally like how she looks and if my ..."research"...on the internet is true, other girls that look like her have their fans.

Any tips to help out here? I think she looks great and is 100% milf material, she says "no one would want a 34yo mom thats fat." But PH and reddit says otherwise lol.

Have some pics if it helps, idk if theyre allowed here or not lol

Last edited:
So about a year ago i briefly brought up to my wife that id like to try a MMF or even watch her have sex with someone.

She kinda shyly giggle laughed a bit and i played along laughing a bit so it wouldnt be awkward. I didnt exactly drop the subject but followed up with a "im serious, itll be fun. We should try it."

She still giggled some and said "who would we even do that with" and giggled some more, obviously just nervously laughing.

She responded with a shy but coy "noooooo" in between giggles, but not a real "no" ....ya know.

So where do i go from here? I feel like ive waited too long to just bring it up out of no where because even though i think about it a lot she probably hasnt thought about it since that night.

One of the "issues" i see is shes on the "bigger" size...not huge but probably bbw status. She doesnt have the best self esteem and has body image issues for sure.

I personally like how she looks and if my ..."research"...on the internet is true, other girls that look like her have their fans.

Any tips to help out here? I think she looks great and is 100% milf material, she says "no one would want a 34yo mom thats fat." But PH and reddit says otherwise lol.
Hi .you can see cuckold videos when intimate together. Or you can go to pub and swingers parties. Or you can travel at other countries and choose or hire bull for her or do threesome.

Take her to swinger club

Rest assured she most likely hasn’t forgotten about that conversation but just isn’t going to be the one to bring it back up again, that will have to come from you! I would suggest bringing it back up when you two are in a heightened sense of sexuality, like while you’re having sex or during foreplay better yet!! Based on what you described as the way she reacted when you first had brought it up, I’d say that she definitely liked the idea of it and would be totally interested in moving forward with it! Introduce the scenario together and allow her to get more and more comfortable with the situation becoming a real reality and not just a fantasy! See how she responds to that and make sure to pay close attention to not only what she says, but what her body language tells you too!!

Rest assured she most likely hasn’t forgotten about that conversation but just isn’t going to be the one to bring it back up again, that will have to come from you! I would suggest bringing it back up when you two are in a heightened sense of sexuality, like while you’re having sex or during foreplay better yet!! Based on what you described as the way she reacted when you first had brought it up, I’d say that she definitely liked the idea of it and would be totally interested in moving forward with it! Introduce the scenario together and allow her to get more and more comfortable with the situation becoming a real reality and not just a fantasy! See how she responds to that and make sure to pay close attention to not only what she says, but what her body language tells you too!!
Thanks. Im gonna work up the courage to bring ir up again lol.

I agree with the last comment, she is interested but needs you to guide her gently along, mane thing is don't rush it give her time to adjust to the ideas you come up with, another way is to get someone to hit on her , when drink is involved is best, you will have had to already primed her and if she shows an interest be prepared to walk away and leave her to play on her own knowing you are happy with it. It worked for me twice.

Tell her that you have fantasy of yourself and other man compete who can fuck her harder. Tell her to dress sluttier and then comment how men are oggling her. Make her feel desireable and thus raise her confidence.

She’s hot. Start showing her photos to a friend or two who you think might be interested. Talk about what you do in bed. See if they’re interested in more… then you let her know you have a friend who thinks she’s hot. Plant that seed with her.

So I have no experience on your position and have only been the 2nd M in a married MMF hotwife/sensualcuck once. but i know these two facts: the man talked his wife into trying it, vetting and communicating with me whatever she needed to know to be comfortable. obviously i could tell her hesitation about "cheating" on her marriage was a big hurdle and as the invited "bull" I made it my mission to make sure she had the best experience possible.. sexually sure, but more importantly psychologically! while being the dominant stranger i made sure she knew she was the VIP in the room and at any point she could stop everything if she was uncomfortable.. so I'd recommend "interviewing" potential guys on a dating app, get her to swipe and you talk to them as a mediator. doing all the "work" and proving your interest in it. i say all that just to get the main point some insight from my experience, which is PICK THE RIGHT GUY!
also, secondly I can guarantee if you two follow through with a MMF or any sexual exploration together and you both enjoy it. it will strengthen your relationship! when I was leaving the married couple that night it felt like they had a new, exciting level of trust and appreciation for each other.. it was beautiful to see and i hope you get to experience that, friend.

good advice, I like the way ur thinking, pay close attention to her reaction to IR, most wife's are secretly curious, imho
Have you tried a nice dildo with her? I wanted my wife to get with a black man, so bought a black dildo to start her off..she eventually named it Mike....led her and me to her finally going black..she had some great times, as did I..also get some IR videos, amateur much better.

When you approach her with the idea again, make her understand that this is not only for you but for her too, arousing her sexual desires, tell her to think about how it will not only be extremely exciting and hot, it will also improve your sex together! Tell her to imagine how erotic and sensual she will feel to have sex with someone else and not have guilt or worry of upsetting you. Indulge in your need for sexual pleasure,and if its one of your fantasies then you really need to embrace it and fulfill that fantasy, go for what could be some of the best sex you've ever had, you deserve the opportunity to experience sexual pleasure that will rock your world. This suggestion is something you can do that will ignite both your sex drives, stimulate your imagination, increase your passion, fuel your desires, and reward your partner all at the same time and it just might be fun as well.

Last edited:
Have you tried a nice dildo with her? I wanted my wife to get with a black man, so bought a black dildo to start her off..she eventually named it Mike....led her and me to her finally going black..she had some great times, as did I..also get some IR videos, amateur much better.
What was she like with her first truly big black cock? Did you get to watch/participate?

Reactions: btweets