I've literally just now been given permission by my boyfriend of 2 years to have casual sex with other guys. So I thought I should introduce myself.

missylotz

Female
From
UK
Jan 30, 2023
London, UK
I'm 27 and never been in an open relationship before but my boyfriend has. He is white but he knows I find black men and by extension BBC very attractive.

So about an hour ago we had "The Talk" as you probably all know what I mean and I officially have permission to have any sort of sexual activity with any guy I want.

He has made it clear he wants me to be happy and knows that I enjoy sex with larger, more endowed guys more than any other type of guy.

So here I am, my first full step into the world of interracial sex... I am genuinely SO excited to start having all sorts of amazing sex with amazing guys. I hope it will bring back that spark of excitement when I go out and choose an outfit to wear for my stud, etc.

ANY advice or just conversation on this topic would be lovely, I really want to make my time in this community as eventful and fun as possible.

I'm 27, from London UK and never been in an open relationship before but my boyfriend has. He is white but he knows I find black men and by extension BBC very attractive.

So about an hour ago we had "The Talk" as you probably all know what I mean and I officially have permission to have any sort of sexual activity with any guy I want.

He has made it clear he wants me to be happy and knows that I enjoy sex with larger, more endowed guys more than any other type of guy.

So here I am, my first full step into the world of interracial sex... I am genuinely SO excited to start having all sorts of amazing sex with amazing guys. I hope it will bring back that spark of excitement when I go out and choose an outfit to wear for my stud, etc.

ANY advice or just conversation on this topic would be lovely, I really want to make my time in this community as eventful and fun as possible
Congratulations, you got lucky to have THE TALK.

That moment, I and my hubby always remember, as happend few years back.

Just understand him bit more whether he would be interested in hearing your make outs or preferably not to listen. That's key point to keep him in trust.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Congratulations, you got lucky to have THE TALK.

That moment, I and my hubby always remember, as happend few years back.

Just understand him bit more whether he would be interested in hearing your make outs or preferably not to listen. That's key point to keep him in trust.
Yes I think that's important and you're right about it. I think I will ask him every time I have a different guy as it might change, it will be dynamic I'm sure.

I'm 27 and never been in an open relationship before but my boyfriend has. He is white but he knows I find black men and by extension BBC very attractive.

ANY advice or just conversation on this topic would be lovely, I really want to make my time in this community as eventful and fun as possible
How bout a photo of you

Reactions: toolman2c

ANY advice or just conversation on this topic would be lovely, I really want to make my time in this community as eventful and fun as possible.
First be totally honestvwithneach other .But sexy revealing tight outfit extreme heels .Head to.toe ,sexy.leather outfits..fladhy jewelry it lets guy know you want to ay sit on high stolls skimpy u der wear
.This works for my wife has 2/3 GUYS that she sees one of them every 3/4 weks Since she becMe a hotwife she enjoys sex more at hime as well.whe she goes out to ay feel free to ask.me anything