• Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Responding to @Siddu challenge of restraint

Day1: @Siddu @Grandhomme day 1 is about to come to end. Well, this is so tuf. The more I try not to think about it the more I am engulfed in thoughts ha ha well Grandhomme made quite a nice effort yesterday to test and (probably) fail me ? hmmm but yup still in control. Keeping fingers crossed (above the waist)... about to go to a last meeting and then home haa that’s the safe place.. gosh can’t believe I will run there ha ha:)
Quickie from office. ...??311863

Last edited:
Murphy's law @Siddu @Grandhomme ...i forgot to check my fone earlier..u need to gimme a pass perhaps..
what can i do..#challengeofrestraint

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191015-005603.png
    Screenshot_20191015-005603.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20191015-195510.png
    Screenshot_20191015-195510.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: werekinky2
Being a swimmer I often went out with girl swimmers, easy to check them out ay guys. I was training in an open air pool. At 17 years old who didn't have a fantasy about some married pussy (and never stop!). My gf was due in an hour so I finished training to take a bit sun before she arrived.
We had our own club changing room and I was naked drying my hair when I felt a hand cup my balls. She's early I thought, better lock the door and try for a quckie.
O threw my towel on the bed and turned around to find not my girlfriend but a married lady 10 years older then me. I wondered how I'd missed her during my warm down, all tits, legs, short black hair to match her skirt.
I know teenage boys know everything about women and sex but I was only on page one but many pages later with this lady. I trained 4 times a day, super fit but after 40 minutes I was a wreck. She said she'd got to pick the kids up from school and had to rush off. Lucky for me as I didn't know my girlfriend was finishing a cup of coffee in the staffroom.
I could barely walk around the pool, when asked what was the matter I told her I'd hurt myself during training and thought it was a groin strain. Our physio asked how it happened and I shrugged my shoulders. "Ah, young mother". When you know you know.

Being a swimmer I often went out with girl swimmers, easy to check them out ay guys. I was training in an open air pool. At 17 years old who didn't have a fantasy about some married pussy (and never stop!). My gf was due in an hour so I finished training to take a bit sun before she arrived.
We had our own club changing room and I was naked drying my hair when I felt a hand cup my balls. She's early I thought, better lock the door and try for a quckie.
O threw my towel on the bed and turned around to find not my girlfriend but a married lady 10 years older then me. I wondered how I'd missed her during my warm down, all tits, legs, short black hair to match her skirt.
I know teenage boys know everything about women and sex but I was only on page one but many pages later with this lady. I trained 4 times a day, super fit but after 40 minutes I was a wreck. She said she'd got to pick the kids up from school and had to rush off. Lucky for me as I didn't know my girlfriend was finishing a cup of coffee in the staffroom.
I could barely walk around the pool, when asked what was the matter I told her I'd hurt myself during training and thought it was a groin strain. Our physio asked how it happened and I shrugged my shoulders. "Ah, young mother". When you know you know.
wowwo where can i find u..hmmm...

Day1: @Siddu @Grandhomme day 1 is about to come to end. Well, this is so tuf. The more I try not to think about it the more I am engulfed in thoughts ha ha well Grandhomme made quite a nice effort yesterday to test and (probably) fail me ? hmmm but yup still in control. Keeping fingers crossed (above the waist)... about to go to a last meeting and then home haa that’s the safe place.. gosh can’t believe I will run there ha ha:)
Quickie from office. ...??View attachment 311863
First day completed succesfully, six more to go. Posing sexxily after a first day win. are you ready for day 2? #restrainedslut
sweet smell of ur pussy juices attracts all the hard dicks around u. no place is safe with a burning desire