Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Oktoberfest means beer beer cums in jugs and that's what we have here, big capacity wonderful jugs that Jaz keeps mostly hidden. [sound of crying]
Ha ha lol how old are you Grand (do me ;) ..ha ha) seems so restless.. don’t tell me u in 20s... dated one in mid 20s even he was not this witty:)

Reactions: Grandhomme
Still think you should have gone bra less, perhaps nippl!es erect to let everyone know.. Also would have made the photo you sent me 8 hours ago even hotter
ha @Grandhomme B-less next tme for sure.People need to demand..cummnets and cumments
My first time acting as a beer maid .Amazing fun geeting ready, and flaunting my skillss to people..hope they got well served-
Would you like to be served..hmm ???
#hotwife #beerbitch #cumments4wankpics

IMG_4419.JPG

Last edited:
ha @Grandhomme B-less next tme for sure.People need to demand..cummnets and cumments
My first time acting as a beer maid .Amazing fun geeting ready, and flaunting my skillss to people..hope they got well served-
Would you like to be served..hmm ??
#hotwife #beerbitch #cumments4wankpics
View attachment 311584
?
I 'd love to sample your jugs, beer might be good too. Your top must be made of strong material

Your top holds those love tits safe, sadly
Yu mean these--taken by a young bloke..I spilt some beer on my boobies and was drying them..and then i just saw a dude sneakinga quick pic ;)..haa i suddenly saw and his hands shakd..askd him what you are upto and he said..just a pic " you look delicious"..blush blush haha i said cud u share.. ;)

IMG_4412.JPG

Last edited: