Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Thank you guys for all the loves, likes and messgaes..welcoming my latest followers and thanks for comments..
Cumment what should be gone hahaha cumments and comments

View attachment 313665
Wow fingers down inside panties. Definitely should lose the dress and let those tits breathe. The panties can cum off later.
Don’t distract us by showing lots of leg. Lose dress! Please.

Wow fingers down inside panties. Definitely should lose the dress and let those tits breathe. The panties can cum off later.
Don’t distract us by showing lots of leg. Lose dress! Please.
if i get 5 followers and 10 comnets including urs i dare do it hahahah

We need to get organised so that we hit the target and Jaaz can't wriggle out. Well only out of the dress. I've already volunteered to take the photos. May as well do the nude one as well to save time.

I have nothing against difference and diversity, I just don't like bullshit.
My prediction for this thread is that nothing will happen.
And that will result in the destruction of the Universe? We don't all agree with what other people call fun. Personally I worry about more important things. Leave them alone.

If fun is deceiving people then I disagree.....
If you were deceived by those comments then I think we know who has the problem. I suspect most people took if for what is, a laugh, remember those? I don't think they were promises sworn in front of judges or signed contracts, What a sanctimonious blowhard!

Reactions: Pavel13
I personally like sam4fun and will stand by my friend there.

Hmm ahh " I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at a chocolate cake"..?

Wow Thanks @Wifeofzekethegeek Love Love ??? Why should boys have all the fun? Lol ?

@Grandhomme let's spread love and fun hahaah who cares...
Amazing fun with....you guys people who knows how to spread love hahah
@compassionatedom @Unique_abhishek @Siddu @Andylannister @Bobby75 @phillys @MikeSmithNY @Ranger86 @Sophisticatedboye @Longjohn1766

Feel free to tag, if I missed you Loves. Thanks for the cummnets here as promised all gone :)

??as usual commnets and cummments umm

Attachments

• BeerfestStrangerfuk-1.jpg
    BeerfestStrangerfuk-1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Beerfeststrangerfuk-3.jpg
    Beerfeststrangerfuk-3.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: