Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Hmm ahh " I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at a chocolate cake"..?

Wow Thanks @Wifeofzekethegeek Love Love ??? Why should boys have all the fun? Lol ?

@Grandhomme let's spread love and fun hahaah who cares...
Amazing fun with....you guys people who knows how to spread love hahah
@compassionatedom @Unique_abhishek @Siddu @Andylannister @Bobby75 @phillys @MikeSmithNY @Ranger86 @Sophisticatedboye @Longjohn1766
Feel free to tag if I missed you Loves

??as usual commnets and cummments umm

View attachment 313810View attachment 313812?
Yeah, here's to fun.Talking of which put your hands by your side so that us guys can have fun,

Hmm ahh " I want someone who will look at me the same way I look at a chocolate cake"..?

Wow Thanks @Wifeofzekethegeek Love Love ??? Why should boys have all the fun? Lol ?

@compassionatedom @Unique_abhishek @Siddu @Andylannister @Bobby75 @phillys @MikeSmithNY @Ranger86 @Sophisticatedboye @Longjohn1766

Keep going Jaz !!

You have always kept your word. Thanks @sam4fun .
Finally the dress came off!!! I would love to pour some chocholate over those boobies and lick it to the core.
What is your hand doing that panty? Do you need some help down there?

Reactions: sam4fun
You have always kept your word. Thanks @sam4fun .
Finally the dress came off!!! I would love to pour some chocholate over those boobies and lick it to the core.
What is your hand doing that panty? Do you need some help down there?
lol haha what you have in mind. I am married shut up

You have shown you can overcome your desires by coming this far. So here is the deal @sam4fun you can end the challenge early if you can share audio recording of ur first fuck session after this long dick fasting from beginning to ending. We would love to hear your wild voice desperately seeking for a hot dick slide into that dripping pussy. Now the ball is in ur court. Do you take it?

Reactions: werekinky2

You are Gorgeous.I really look at you just the way I look at chocolate cake. ?

Finally you made it to the finish line!!! I didn't expect u to make it but u showed that u r still in control of ur desires.

Here is ur next dare - stamp ur curvy ass with "Wicked Bitch" tattoo and post a twerking video with it. Can you do it?