• Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Full boobs flash, what's not to love?
hah well i need to stop copmmenting on my thread ..otherwise my comments are adding to the count and well I am an honest lady u see..if comments are completed then u get the next pic haha...shht haha since the comments were complted time to move to @Oddzilla's lip slip.
Hope you will love this?
DSC00601.JPG

Last edited:
hah well i need to stop copmmenting on my thread ..otherwise my comments are adding to the count and well I am an honest lady u see..if comments are completed then u get the next pic haha...shht haha since the comments were complted time to move to @Oddzilla's lip slip.
Hope you will love this?
View attachment 324246
wow you are just such a tease. I feel like taking a dive into that hidden heaven. Can I give 4-5 comments so that you move to my pic desires haha.
But youa re truelly an amazing lady. Your partner is lucky to have you and thank you so much for the moments.

Hope you will love this?
View attachment 324246

Almost there. I'm sure I had full pussy flash as well on my list of 12 or more dares, this is a step closer. What a Christmas present full nude would be? I'm licking my lips and yours!

If we can get 20 cumments a day perhaps Jaaz will post 3 photos? She'll be posting naked by the weekend. Phone your friends, we need lots of cumments ….

Jazz needs to do my dare and I will up the ante , she dies that dare and makes a video of taking off panties and leaving it in the shopping cart for the checkout clerk to see , we can get 100 comments or I buy Jazz her choice of lingerie for this Christmas