Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Jazz needs to do my dare and I will up the ante , she dies that dare and makes a video of taking off panties and leaving it in the shopping cart for the checkout clerk to see , we can get 100 comments or I buy Jazz her choice of lingerie for this Christmas
haha how about putting my thongs on a table at a public bar would that do haha

Reactions: Mason334
Queen of Spades getting ready for hard dicks. That thin piece of cloth is the only thing covering the entrance to paradise. I see its already loose with hands entering it to finger that juicy pussy. Time to do the final honors and take it off

hah well i need to stop copmmenting on my thread ..otherwise my comments are adding to the count and well I am an honest lady u see..if comments are completed then u get the next pic haha...shht haha since the comments were complted time to move to @Oddzilla's lip slip.
Hope you will love this?
View attachment 324246

Last edited:
hah well i need to stop copmmenting on my thread ..otherwise my comments are adding to the count and well I am an honest lady u see..if comments are completed then u get the next pic haha...shht haha since the comments were complted time to move to @Oddzilla's lip slip.
Hope you will love this?
View attachment 324246

Im good with knots, I'll volunteer to undo these 2 and slowly reveal the Holy Grail of pussies then celebrate with a load of jizz for Jaaz.

Jaaz, how many more cumments to see your next exposee? I can post may times if we get to see lots more of your naughty bits and very very naughty bits …...

Reactions: werekinky2
wow wwo hahah thanks a lot for pouring your feelings love..here is the panty series..@werekinky2 and @Adonis69 here you go.
Welcome @splitlicker ..just getting ready and thinking whethre or not the thong should stay hahaha
View attachment 324575

Looking great in red and even better naked? (was gonna say even better in bed but I'd be guessing unfortunately)
The thong should cum off at some point but we'd need to see you thongless …...

That red dress is doing very little to cover ur hot body and even the thong is wet by now. It will be dropped in a jiffy if a man touches u.

So, what do we think? Did Jaaz take her thong off , let some lucky guy take it off or get it taken off and not notice as a group of guys pleasured her? When will we find out? Will we find out? Will there be evidence? Answers please ……...

Reactions: werekinky2
Not surprised Jaaz has given up with so many waste of space people not asking what happened to the red thong. Guess you get what you deserve - NOTHING.

Reactions: splitlicker