• Your Hotel

Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
I’ve never scrolled thru an entire thread until this one. Fun and sexy! Love it
Wow I am so impressed and thank you for your endeavours. Would like to know more about your desires and whatever you wanna share💋for you 💋💋

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 129592

Would be hot to see some d

Would be hot to see some dildo play
ha ha thats hot. well not carrying it now, but i sent this one on chat to some (got caught at the moment on chat :)
this is back home i think last month.. when my plan got ditched..
grop of college dudes were travelling.. i think they were 5..we did some fun in disco and then they invited me to their dorm.. but apparently had to cancel midway they had some inspection n all ...n i ended up here all hot n red..my hubby asked me what was i doing for an hr in tub?:)

506_132.jpg

Last edited:
ha ha thats hot. well not carrying it now, but i sent this one on chat to some (got caught at the moment on chat :)
grop of college dudes were travelling.. i think they were 5..we did some fun in disco and then they invited me to their dorm.. but apparently had to cancel midway they had some inspection n all ...n i ended up here all hot n red..my hubby asked me what was i doing for an hr in tub?:)

View attachment 333170

What do you mean got caught on chat?

View attachment 333170

I won't post this one then Jaaz. I'm sure I wouldn't have remembered the scenario anyway.