Votes: 61 41.5%
  • Your home when your wife is away

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Home and in front of wife

Votes: 69 46.9%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Unexpected fun

I posted a still photo from Jaaz in doggy action and to end the year on a high note here's a video of her getting doggied hard look at those tits go. Boyfriend's room mate couldn't resist when he found Jaaz partly dressed. Well who owuldn't? What do you think she's moaning? No prizes, just for fun, Jaaz fun.

Attachments

• Jaaz doggy sex.mp4
    5.6 MB
well a bit late ...was really exhausted adn woke up an hour ago..but started my new year with a bang haha..i wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. it was wonderful to have received so much love from you guys.. thanks for taking me to 72 followers. And as usual, keeping the ritual welcoming new followers with this..@pavel13 @Shimmelfinny @MandyPlays @Pleasebaby wish you all a greta year ahead..stay happy , spread love 💦💦.

There was a special request for a glimpse of my face..well cant risk much but hope u guys will enjoy this
And yes keep ur desires cumming for Jizz haha oh Jaaz 💋💋 happy new year

HNY-2020.jpg

Last edited:
well a bit late ...was really exhausted adn woke up an hour ago..but started my new year with a bang haha..i wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. it was wonderful to have received so much love from you guys.. thanks for taking me to 72 followers. And as usual, keeping the ritual welcoming new followers with this wish stay happy , spread love 💦💦. There was a special request for a glimpse of my face..well cant risk much but hope u guys will enjoy this
And yes keep ur desired cumming for Jizz haha oh Jaaz 💋💋 happy new year

View attachment 333684

Well that's a surprise to me the goings on last night!

Do you think we need a list of the dares and desires outstanding then I can do the admin on the list to make sure we don't miss any. Perhaps I could post an updated list each week?

Reactions: werekinky2
Well that's a surprise to me the goings on last night!

Do you think we need a list of the dares and desires outstanding then I can do the admin on the list to make sure we don't miss any. Perhaps I could post an updated list each week?
haha well this is a free forum and democracy always should be prioritised. I don't mind. I like the way people interact and i would like my little place here to be a wonderland for all.. so feel free loves. I might decline some if not comfortable :) but i guess these days its hard to resist you guys.

Reactions: Grandhomme
OK guys, you heard our Lady Jaaz. Post you dares and desires and I'll compile a list to add to and delete when she fulfils them. Please repost any outstanding ones you have that she has missed (by accident I'm sure!)

What did you do for New Year in great detail please? ONLY JOKING!! But if you want to reveal ……..
well met a guy at a flower shop (was buying some for my hubby :), haa yeah i do gift flowers to him) and this guy was pretty interested in having drinks.
he was a nice gentleman and dropped me later so i thought of inviting him over. that's the pic you are saying and rest is my new year memory hahaah

Reactions: werekinky2
well met a guy at a flower shop (was buying some for my hubby :), haa yeah i do gift flowers to him) and this guy was pretty interested in having drinks.
he was a nice gentleman and dropped me later so i thought of inviting him over. that's the pic you are saying and rest is my new year memory hahaah

Nice reply! :sneaky: :sneaky: 🌹🌷🌺🌸