Just a story my wife told

She does but she doesn't let me show them, I'm allowed to give him a glimpse from a short distance or if he accidentally sees them that is ok buy she doesn't want me to properly show him

My wife teasingly asked if I'd told my boss that she dreamt of him fucking her. I haven't but I am quite tempted so I can see his reaction
Why don't you give it a few days and then come home and tell her that you've told him about the dream and that you'd like him to fuck her. Then tell her he's coming round tonight. Watch her reaction especially her pupils and see if her eyes sparkle....Keep it as serious as you can but show her you're horny.

Why don't you give it a few days and then come home and tell her that you've told him about the dream and that you'd like him to fuck her. Then tell her he's coming round tonight. Watch her reaction especially her pupils and see if her eyes sparkle....Keep it as serious as you can but show her you're horny.
I like your thinking

Reactions: Jaypea
I'm telling you that everyone is on the same page here. You only need to set the ball rolling. Tell him to put the camera there. Tell her to come to work and persuade her to dress up for the occasion. Tell her how great it is for men when there is a woman working around them because they usually only see other hairy arsed blokes. It's true isn't it. See how the flirting goes in the morning and if it's good at lunchtime tell her to take her knickers off. She'll be sexed up and I bet doing as much sexy flashing as she feels she can get away with. Don't tell her about the camera unless and until she looks ready to have him. This could be the moment you've been waiting for.

I'm telling you that everyone is on the same page here. You only need to set the ball rolling. Tell him to put the camera there. Tell her to come to work and persuade her to dress up for the occasion. Tell her how great it is for men when there is a woman working around them because they usually only see other hairy arsed blokes. It's true isn't it. See how the flirting goes in the morning and if it's good at lunchtime tell her to take her knickers off. She'll be sexed up and I bet doing as much sexy flashing as she feels she can get away with. Don't tell her about the camera unless and until she looks ready to have him. This could be the moment you've been waiting for.
I actually already told her what she said about putting a camera under the desk to look up her skirt, she seemed yo enjoy the idea, she was riding me at the time

Reactions: charisma1986
I actually already told her what she said about putting a camera under the desk to look up her skirt, she seemed yo enjoy the idea, she was riding me at the time
Great. So now all you need to do is see what she picks to wear that day. If it's something that will give a good view she's totally on board with it. She's just one small step from having it written in smoke in the sky. She is ready.

So wife came yo the workshop to drop off lunch for me today, she got out of the car wearing a lovely dress it goes down to mid calf but all the cleavage in the world on show, she had on quite a sexy bra on which was visible, she looked so hot I could barely keep me eyes off her rack. Boss was standing right next to me at the time so I think his eyes were probably fixed to the same thing as mine. She was being such a tease, to drive me wild. Luckily for her she had our daughter with her or I might have tried something. She gets me so worked up

So wife came yo the workshop to drop off lunch for me today, she got out of the car wearing a lovely dress it goes down to mid calf but all the cleavage in the world on show, she had on quite a sexy bra on which was visible, she looked so hot I could barely keep me eyes off her rack. Boss was standing right next to me at the time so I think his eyes were probably fixed to the same thing as mine. She was being such a tease, to drive me wild. Luckily for her she had our daughter with her or I might have tried something. She gets me so worked up
That was definitely her testing the waters in a safe way. She wants it bad. So do you. It’s just a matter of making it happen now.

What do you think would have happened if you'd said to your boss "Is it okay if I just take my daughter to..... " (wherever would have taken an hour minimum) I bet he would have said yes and the deed would have been done by the time you got back.

What do you think would have happened if you'd said to your boss "Is it okay if I just take my daughter to..... " (wherever would have taken an hour minimum) I bet he would have said yes and the deed would have been done by the time you got back.
However I'll not be leaving my wife with another man for any length of time. Having a little fun sharing her in the moment is different in my mind from just letting another guy get on her when I'm not around. That isn't something that appeals to either of us. I do appreciate the suggestion though

Reality is, she’s already been fucking her boss regularly, and she’s playing you to see what your response will be as she readies you to be a good little cuck.