Just a story my wife told

So the wife sent me a video on social media of two guys dressed up as firefighters putting a cushion back on an armchair by taking turns slapping it hard back into place, clearly a video to get the ladies going but she said that she really wants to be spanked like that by two men at once. One on each side of her going one after the other to turn her arse scarlet. She's thought about it and says she is 100% sure. She says she'd wear a nice crop top lacey hoody without a bra so her big tits can jiggle but not be too obvious and she'd wear gym leggings over a sheer white thong, and for the spanking we'd only be allowed to pull her leggings down below her round arse. She seems very excited by the idea we've discussed it several times and she always says that she is 100% sure and this will give us an indication of how we feel about broadening our horizons and it would be kinky as hell. So I guess we'll see if she is still up for it and what happens

Suggestions: Pull the leggings down to the bottom of her thighs, above her knees. This will act as bindings and limit her movements a bit more. Have her hands in the small of her back. You can grip her thumbs or 2 fingers from each hand to hold her in place more securely. She may want to struggle, make sure she doesn't get away. Being truly helpless is a huge turn on for many women. Don't lose your cool and hurt her, longer is likely better than harder.

Suggestions: Pull the leggings down to the bottom of her thighs, above her knees. This will act as bindings and limit her movements a bit more. Have her hands in the small of her back. You can grip her thumbs or 2 fingers from each hand to hold her in place more securely. She may want to struggle, make sure she doesn't get away. Being truly helpless is a huge turn on for many women. Don't lose your cool and hurt her, longer is likely better than harder.
We had actually talked about one of us guys holding her hands in front of her, I do like your idea for her hands though. We use restraints in the bedroom on occasion not normally during her spanking sessions although we have started doing that

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
My wife has actually admitted to me that after telling me the story about my boss she had a dream about the three of us laying in bed with her in the middle, then I got up and went out to work leaving the two of them in bed together so he could fuck her before coming in to the workshop. She says it was hot but she was a little embarrassed with herself for dreaming about another guy pounding her, especially when it is my boss
i wish my wife would tell me stories like this to help me cum hard.
My wife has actually admitted to me that after telling me the story about my boss she had a dream about the three of us laying in bed with her in the middle, then I got up and went out to work leaving the two of them in bed together so he could fuck her before coming in to the workshop. She says it was hot but she was a little embarrassed with herself for dreaming about another guy pounding her, especially when it is my boss
i think this might be her telling you she's at least attracted to your boss. he is likely the other guy in her fantasy.

Reactions: Jaypea

i think this might be her telling you she's at least attracted to your boss. he is likely the other guy in her

i think this might be her telling you she's at least attracted to your boss. he is likely the other guy in her fantasy.
She only recently started telling me things like this, it's so hot.
He maybe the guy, possibly because we are pretty close and there is a level of trust. He's not her usual type thought

• Love
Reactions: charisma1986
She only recently started telling me things like this, it's so hot.
He maybe the guy, possibly because we are pretty close and there is a level of trust. He's not her usual type thought
hi great read and thanks for sharing ,i look forward to hearing how it all turns out for you

on the "not her usual type " thing ,i have had a similar situation with my wife over the years ,in her case it is she has gravitated towards people she would not normally be attracted to for her kinky side , fat old blokes ,older strict men or dominant women ,and who would not conventionally have access to her tits ,bum or fanny ,but get to them anyway lol
it boils down to plausible deniability in her case .ie i'm only doing it because i have to because hes my boss and i have to do as i'm told to keep my job ,i've messed up and deserve it ,ect

i'm not doing it because i want to ,or i fancy them , they made me do it ,i had no choice and had to do as i'm told or ill get reported ,lose my job ,get in trouble , take your pick she's used them all lol

my wife and lots of girls ive know love the i did it but im still a good girl get out clause ,lol

it could work in your favour too 👍

Have a hot pic of her, so we can visualize this? Also, keep gently encouraging her to go for it, saying you want it too, you want her to fuck him, that it is hot.
She has told me I'm never allowed to put pictures of her online unfortunately. I've asked a few times, as I think it would be nice hearing people's opinions and what they'd do to her.

She has told me I'm never allowed to put pictures of her online unfortunately. I've asked a few times, as I think it would be nice hearing people's opinions and what they'd do to her.
in my opinion that's one of the best parts of sharing

work on her when shes horney and cuming and she might relent in a moment of weakness lol

i hope it all works out for you and look forward to hearing and maybe seeing the results lol 👍

in my opinion that's one of the best parts of sharing

work on her when shes horney and cuming and she might relent in a moment of weakness lol

i hope it all works out for you and look forward to hearing and maybe seeing the results lol 👍
In the heat of the moment she doesn't object but then changes back afterwards, so back to being a no

Reactions: Jaypea