just a thought

I was, and i guess i was right from the start because that did not turn out well. He fell for my wife, and she fell for him. He even wanted us to break up, but thankfully, everything worked out for us.
Glad to hear it worked out. Yeah I can see that being a danger. I really want to be cucked by my best friend but I suppose any time you have someone cumming in your wife you run that risk

Reactions: Nathaniel
Glad to hear it worked out. Yeah I can see that being a danger. I really want to be cucked by my best friend but I suppose any time you have someone cumming in your wife you run that risk
Yeah, it really was one of the toughest moments in our marriage, as well as in the lifestyle. The thing is, he knew we wanted to have a child, and he was willing to help, but he wanted to take me out of the picture, and my wife also got attached to him. After him, however, we decided its best to play with strangers instead of guys close to us.

Reactions: Romey
Yeah, it really was one of the toughest moments in our marriage, as well as in the lifestyle. The thing is, he knew we wanted to have a child, and he was willing to help, but he wanted to take me out of the picture, and my wife also got attached to him. After him, however, we decided its best to play with strangers instead of guys close to us.
It definitely simplifies everything. Not to mention that few things are more sensual and dirty than a stranger cumming inside a wife

Reactions: Nathaniel