Just changed my avatar do you like it?

I LOVE this new avatar !!!!!
Considering there is probably still a lot INSIDE you beside that batch we see outside ON you ---------- that guy puts out some serious cum!!! Does a huge cum-load excite you verkitwme??

If you allow him to cum in your mouth, does he overflow your mouth?? I've seen amateur vids of ladies getting "drowned" in oral cumshots and it's soooooo HOT to see a big overflow out of their mouths!!!! Too much cum to be able to swallow fast enough.

Is that how both of your FB's go off ..................... in huge blasts??

I LOVE this new avatar !!!!!
Considering there is probably still a lot INSIDE you beside that batch we see outside ON you ---------- that guy puts out some serious cum!!! Does a huge cum-load excite you verkitwme??

If you allow him to cum in your mouth, does he overflow your mouth?? I've seen amateur vids of ladies getting "drowned" in oral cumshots and it's soooooo HOT to see a big overflow out of their mouths!!!! Too much cum to be able to swallow fast enough.

Is that how both of your FB's go off ..................... in huge blasts??
They usually pump on average 6-7 times, yes they totally fill my mouth up. I've read where the average man shoots 2 teaspoons worth of seamen per orgasm.
They better test my guys as I can tell ya that's not the case with them. Funny thing is both guys, the first load is smaller than the second. They say they like to get the first one "out of the way" so they can really go to town so to speak.

They usually pump on average 6-7 times, yes they totally fill my mouth up. I've read where the average man shoots 2 teaspoons worth of seamen per orgasm.
They better test my guys as I can tell ya that's not the case with them. Funny thing is both guys, the first load is smaller than the second. They say they like to get the first one "out of the way" so they can really go to town so to speak.
have you ever been tag teamed by your two lovers and hubby get to clean up two loads at once?

have you ever been tag teamed by your two lovers and hubby get to clean up two loads at once?
Yes but my guys were in the "I"m better at this than you" mindset. Both tried to impress me with their technique, as it turned out one came in my mouth and the other in my pussy. I kissed hubby feeding him the first load and he cleaned my pussy by me hovering over his face and letting it drip out.
For me it was a very enjoyable experience. For the guys I think they would rather have me alone.

Yes but my guys were in the "I"m better at this than you" mindset. Both tried to impress me with their technique, as it turned out one came in my mouth and the other in my pussy. I kissed hubby feeding him the first load and he cleaned my pussy by me hovering over his face and letting it drip out.
For me it was a very enjoyable experience. For the guys I think they would rather have me alone.
and your hubby was in heaven no doubt lol :D