Just fantasy, so far.

Been married 20 years always had a pretty good sex life that has improved greatly since we introduced some cuckold fantasy into it. My wife has been married before. She got married very young and was a virgin. He was a lot older and I gather very stuck in his ways. Anyway it was clear to her that this was a mistake and my wife started going out with a girlfriend on Friday nights. This friend was meeting a guy at the pub and fucking him in his car on the way home. My wife used to stand outside chatting to a male friend of the guy inside the car. then the inevitable happened this guy started fucking my wife in the back of the car too and this became a regular thing. She also had an affair with a lodger that her husband had taken in and another guy who visited. So she was fucking three guys plus her husband. My wife is extremely talented in the bedroom and genuinely loves sucking cock, her first husband showed her how and instructed her to swallow the first time, which she did and has ever since with all her lovers. Now my interest came about when she went on her Hen night when she told me about the stripper, she was clearly turned on by him telling me he was very fit and had a huge cock. Just listening to my wife speak like that ignited something in me that just got me excited like nothing else before. She clearly enjoyed this reaction so she began telling me about past lovers. Just the thought of her doing those things excited me, and when she admitted they made her pussy wet i practically shot my load there and then. So I began playing the role of these lovers during sex, she would call their names, even telling them with my approval that I couldn't satisfy her anymore while we both pretended I was over in the corner wanking. She would send me texts telling me she had been fucked at work by the boss she fancies and I would have to eat his cum from her pussy. This really has electrified our sex life. But I know she will never fuck another guy, She's adamant that she does not want to risk losing what we have, I can understand that. But I have told her. That I genuinely would love to see her fuck another guy. I know It does turn her on. She goes a little coy when she gives me a blowjob and I am telling her about her previous lovers. I tell her to imagine she is sucking him in the car like she used to while her husband is at home. She will eventually sit on my cock and she is soaking wet. I just say. Pussy don't lie. That story turned you on, she looks at me a little embarrassed. I can't see her giving in. Although I have pretty much given her the green light to fuck anyone she wants. Part of me wonders if one day she might. But I can't see it somehow. If only

Been married 20 years always had a pretty good sex life that has improved greatly since we introduced some cuckold fantasy into it. My wife has been married before. She got married very young and was a virgin. He was a lot older and I gather very stuck in his ways. Anyway it was clear to her that this was a mistake and my wife started going out with a girlfriend on Friday nights. This friend was meeting a guy at the pub and fucking him in his car on the way home. My wife used to stand outside chatting to a male friend of the guy inside the car. then the inevitable happened this guy started fucking my wife in the back of the car too and this became a regular thing. She also had an affair with a lodger that her husband had taken in and another guy who visited. So she was fucking three guys plus her husband. My wife is extremely talented in the bedroom and genuinely loves sucking cock, her first husband showed her how and instructed her to swallow the first time, which she did and has ever since with all her lovers. Now my interest came about when she went on her Hen night when she told me about the stripper, she was clearly turned on by him telling me he was very fit and had a huge cock. Just listening to my wife speak like that ignited something in me that just got me excited like nothing else before. She clearly enjoyed this reaction so she began telling me about past lovers. Just the thought of her doing those things excited me, and when she admitted they made her pussy wet i practically shot my load there and then. So I began playing the role of these lovers during sex, she would call their names, even telling them with my approval that I couldn't satisfy her anymore while we both pretended I was over in the corner wanking. She would send me texts telling me she had been fucked at work by the boss she fancies and I would have to eat his cum from her pussy. This really has electrified our sex life. But I know she will never fuck another guy, She's adamant that she does not want to risk losing what we have, I can understand that. But I have told her. That I genuinely would love to see her fuck another guy. I know It does turn her on. She goes a little coy when she gives me a blowjob and I am telling her about her previous lovers. I tell her to imagine she is sucking him in the car like she used to while her husband is at home. She will eventually sit on my cock and she is soaking wet. I just say. Pussy don't lie. That story turned you on, she looks at me a little embarrassed. I can't see her giving in. Although I have pretty much given her the green light to fuck anyone she wants. Part of me wonders if one day she might. But I can't see it somehow. If only
Fingers crossed for you both, maybe she needs a few girls nights out with her old friend.

She may very well. More than one person here had a wife who responded as you did and has moved forward. Be patient. Don't be pushy and dont make it about you beyond the idea that you are excited about it. Maybe a MMF is a good place to start and dont get too involved with it. Let the other guy get most of it then you do her after. Show her that a lover comes first and you bat clean up. From there it's not a larger leap to her going out alone and coming home to you