Just got turned down for being too thick. What do you think?

Was due to meet up with this new girl. The chat got a little freaky and she asked for some pics. I sent some and she cancelled our date and said I was too big 😔 Just looking for some kind words after this rejection 😢
Sounds more to me like a guy pretending to be a woman.......no woman turned THIS down!! Did u get a photo of her you could prove was really her?
I would love to wear you out!!!

J (the wife)

That’s what I like to hear 😈 you fucked some big ones before?
The largest Lover I had was an HONEST (measured from his body down the top of his cock to the tip of his black cock) 11" and was as thick as my wrist!!! The first time we made love, I knew I wanted this to be GOOD so he would come back for more, and I was TRYING to get all of him in me so it would be GOOD.
When I couldn't, I hopped up quickly, removed my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) and started easing him back in to me as I explained what I had just done.

He was AMAZED that I would do this, remove my diaphragm and risk a pregnancy just to make sex better for him.....we started talking about that possibility, which did make me even wetter and more turned on, but I still was not able to get ALL of him inside. Luckily, my efforts were good enough to keep him coming back, but it took 6 months of sex every time we could get together as we were sneaking around to have sex (he was married, as I was also, and at this point my husband was not aware I was having an affair.....both he and hubby were in the same profession, which is how we met, and he was concerned my husband would be upset so I had not told hubby yet).

I was sitting on top of him with him in me as DEEP as I could get him and just talking and making out and had been doing this for about an hour (we did this a LOT, his pre-cum would loiterally drain out of me and all over us!! Loved it!!) and I was DETERMINED to get that last inch in me. I kept flexing my hips forward and back, and pushing donw all thru the flex, and suddenly POP!!! It shocked me, and it did "hurt" in that it was something I had never felt before and I gluped OOHHH!! and that last inch slipped insde of me.....I told him to hold still, don't move, let me get used to this and we sat there not moving as I got accustomed to this. I didn' know what POPPED, just that something inside did and it kinda hurt but not enough to cause me to pull away.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting there and whispering about what had happened, I tried flexing my hips forward and back and expereinced the most AMAZING sensation!!! I could feel that he was somewhere that NO one had ever been and it was VERY sensual!! I didn't want to lift up and cause him to come out of wherever he was, but that forward/backward rocking motion produced some interesting and new feelings and in a few minutes i had a MASSIVE orgasm that triggered his orgasm as I hissed in his ear to fill me up and give me his baby!! That one ALWAYS made him cum!! LOL I felt him cum inside of me, but not where he usually did and it did not run back out like it had before due to his volume of sperm (HUGE) and that I was completely filled by his massive cock. This time it went DEEPER, and it stayed in me a LOT longer!!

When I got home and discussed this with hubby (he knew about the affair by now and happens to be a medical professional too), he explained (after an internal exam) that what I had done was to pop the head of his cock in to the mouth of my womb!! He could tell by the "damage" to the surrounding tissue, redness, some swelling, and some slight bleeding also, as well as could see sperm leaking out of it. I had managed to get him INSIDE my womb and his sperm had cum right inside my womb, which was why it was taking longer to leak out. Was a good thing (?) that I was careful about being with my Lover only during my safe times of the month!!

After that, I was able to do this at will and got used to the "pain" very quickly, and we would then spend a whole Saturday afternoon (his wife was at the gym every Saturday) with the head of his cock inside my womb and all of his pre-cum was then deposited directly in my womb!! It was an amazingly sensual thing to do and was all that much better because I was not using any birth control beyond planning our time together aroudn my "safe" times of the month....whihc, after this happened, we got riskier and riskier about and there were times when I would be with him the week of and eventually the day BEFORE I was to ovulate!!

Anywya, that got WAY too long......always does, but that was the BIGGEST I ever had. I ahve not been sexual with anyone besides hubby sonce the pandemic starte, so my ability to easily take larger gifted Lovers will definitely be reduced, but only temporarily. I would do the samt thing again, keep at it until I was able to fully satisfy my Lover by taking ALL of him inside again.

J (the wife)

The largest Lover I had was an HONEST (measured from his body down the top of his cock to the tip of his black cock) 11" and was as thick as my wrist!!! The first time we made love, I knew I wanted this to be GOOD so he would come back for more, and I was TRYING to get all of him in me so it would be GOOD.
When I couldn't, I hopped up quickly, removed my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) and started easing him back in to me as I explained what I had just done.

He was AMAZED that I would do this, remove my diaphragm and risk a pregnancy just to make sex better for him.....we started talking about that possibility, which did make me even wetter and more turned on, but I still was not able to get ALL of him inside. Luckily, my efforts were good enough to keep him coming back, but it took 6 months of sex every time we could get together as we were sneaking around to have sex (he was married, as I was also, and at this point my husband was not aware I was having an affair.....both he and hubby were in the same profession, which is how we met, and he was concerned my husband would be upset so I had not told hubby yet).

I was sitting on top of him with him in me as DEEP as I could get him and just talking and making out and had been doing this for about an hour (we did this a LOT, his pre-cum would loiterally drain out of me and all over us!! Loved it!!) and I was DETERMINED to get that last inch in me. I kept flexing my hips forward and back, and pushing donw all thru the flex, and suddenly POP!!! It shocked me, and it did "hurt" in that it was something I had never felt before and I gluped OOHHH!! and that last inch slipped insde of me.....I told him to hold still, don't move, let me get used to this and we sat there not moving as I got accustomed to this. I didn' know what POPPED, just that something inside did and it kinda hurt but not enough to cause me to pull away.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting there and whispering about what had happened, I tried flexing my hips forward and back and expereinced the most AMAZING sensation!!! I could feel that he was somewhere that NO one had ever been and it was VERY sensual!! I didn't want to lift up and cause him to come out of wherever he was, but that forward/backward rocking motion produced some interesting and new feelings and in a few minutes i had a MASSIVE orgasm that triggered his orgasm as I hissed in his ear to fill me up and give me his baby!! That one ALWAYS made him cum!! LOL I felt him cum inside of me, but not where he usually did and it did not run back out like it had before due to his volume of sperm (HUGE) and that I was completely filled by his massive cock. This time it went DEEPER, and it stayed in me a LOT longer!!

When I got home and discussed this with hubby (he knew about the affair by now and happens to be a medical professional too), he explained (after an internal exam) that what I had done was to pop the head of his cock in to the mouth of my womb!! He could tell by the "damage" to the surrounding tissue, redness, some swelling, and some slight bleeding also, as well as could see sperm leaking out of it. I had managed to get him INSIDE my womb and his sperm had cum right inside my womb, which was why it was taking longer to leak out. Was a good thing (?) that I was careful about being with my Lover only during my safe times of the month!!

After that, I was able to do this at will and got used to the "pain" very quickly, and we would then spend a whole Saturday afternoon (his wife was at the gym every Saturday) with the head of his cock inside my womb and all of his pre-cum was then deposited directly in my womb!! It was an amazingly sensual thing to do and was all that much better because I was not using any birth control beyond planning our time together aroudn my "safe" times of the month....whihc, after this happened, we got riskier and riskier about and there were times when I would be with him the week of and eventually the day BEFORE I was to ovulate!!

Anywya, that got WAY too long......always does, but that was the BIGGEST I ever had. I ahve not been sexual with anyone besides hubby sonce the pandemic starte, so my ability to easily take larger gifted Lovers will definitely be reduced, but only temporarily. I would do the samt thing again, keep at it until I was able to fully satisfy my Lover by taking ALL of him inside again.

J (the wife)
Wow that’s an incredibly hot experience! Can tell you get excited just recalling it 😏 think you’ll ever jump back into the lifestyle?

Wow that’s an incredibly hot experience! Can tell you get excited just recalling it 😏 think you’ll ever jump back into the lifestyle?
Definiitely something I/we are considering......but it would be something I wouold do in a more controlled manner. WOuld be looking for one Lover for a long term affair.......not going out every nite to clubs. bars, etc. That got out of control.

J (the wife)

Definiitely something I/we are considering......but it would be something I wouold do in a more controlled manner. WOuld be looking for one Lover for a long term affair.......not going out every nite to clubs. bars, etc. That got out of control.

J (the wife)
I get that, need a more regular long term type thing. What was the size range you enjoyed most?

Was due to meet up with this new girl. The chat got a little freaky and she asked for some pics. I sent some and she cancelled our date and said I was too big 😔 Just looking for some kind words after this rejection 😢
You have to be careful take it slow and break her in.