Just made an in photo caption…

You tried listening and wanted her to be happy. She sat on the side of the bed and kneeled down putting your mouth on her, gently licking her labia. You try making a sucking motion on her clit, and she finally lets out a little moan. You feel your cock twitch a little. You eagerly lick her pussy but again she doesn’t make a sound. You go back to sucking her clit and she begins moaning again. You stay there sucking her clit and feel it growing in your mouth. You feel her hands behind your hand gently pulling you in. Your hard dick bobs a little each time you move your head up and down sucking her engorged clit. “Keep going babe.” As you hear those words your dick twitches harder and precum begins leaking to the floor. After another minute or two, you feel her hands pressing you hard against her and she groans out. “Yess, ugh, yes, ugh.” You feel a rush of fluid shoot into your mouth and you want to pull away but she is holding you there grinding her hips forward pushing herself into you.

When she is done, she finally lets go of you. She takes a deep breathe and exclaims how that was fun. She looks down at you and is surprised by how much cum is on the ground. “Oh, you came…on the floor. I guess we aren’t going to have sex now that I am warmed up?”

How about you go get that dildo I like so much since you’re done.

Attachments

• IMG_2606.jpeg
    IMG_2606.jpeg
    453 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2610.jpeg
    IMG_2610.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: imnawty