Just saying hello

arabic_husband

So as you can tell from my nick name iam arabic man married to the love of my life we live in our arabic country so it's not at all easy to try any thing but I know for a fantasy we both into it but she was raised as good arabic girl so she stops at fantasies and tbh I will never dare try in our country at all so I found my self alone in the world if you get what I mean any way I would love to make friends that we could talk to each other and maybe empty my mind a bit but I won't share pics sorry lol

Reactions: Yakuza2021
So as you can tell from my nick name iam arabic man married to the love of my life we live in our arabic country so it's not at all easy to try any thing but I know for a fantasy we both into it but she was raised as good arabic girl so she stops at fantasies and tbh I will never dare try in our country at all so I found my self alone in the world if you get what I mean any way I would love to make friends that we could talk to each other and maybe empty my mind a bit but I won't share pics sorry lol
Hi and welcome am in the same situation like you up to talk and stuff with you won't be alone feel free to msg me 😉

HI CAN BE FREINDS

I am a wanker, I prefer wanking to real sex, the word itself, wankers gets me hard every time. I'd rather sniff my wife's used panties than her real cunt. I fantasize about her sucking other men's cocks, whilst I wan k off. She kicks and slaps my balls whilst I wank, tells me what an old, fat wanke r I am, I go weak and Cum. She is f it and I want to see a proper man's Cock in her.