Just told my wife my cuckold fantasy

Swedish couple here...
Me and my wife were having sex when i just let it all out.
I told her i would love to see her sexy body and wonderful pussy get fucked by another man.

She just started to kiss me harder and was getting really wet. I continued to fuck her while i asked her if she would do it, The first thing she said was that she might get pregnant and that is a big "NO go".
But i told her to use protection ofcourse and she started to kiss me Hard Again.

She didnt say she wouldnt do it but she didnt say she would. She was reassuring me that she is all mine and she loves my cock and so on.

What do you think?

On one hand am afraid of doing this but i get so god damn horny by the tought!
my girlfriend does the same thing. she reassures me but I tried to switch the intent of the conversation. I know shenlove me to death, but Ive been successful with me situation. oddly I swear she been reading up on it. read my postings

Swedish couple here...
Me and my wife were having sex when i just let it all out.
I told her i would love to see her sexy body and wonderful pussy get fucked by another man.

She just started to kiss me harder and was getting really wet. I continued to fuck her while i asked her if she would do it, The first thing she said was that she might get pregnant and that is a big "NO go".
But i told her to use protection ofcourse and she started to kiss me Hard Again.

She didnt say she wouldnt do it but she didnt say she would. She was reassuring me that she is all mine and she loves my cock and so on.

What do you think?

On one hand am afraid of doing this but i get so god damn horny by the tought!
Here's a comedic rewrite of the text as a blog post from the perspective of an English scholar:

The Delicate Art of Domestic Diplomacy: A Tragically Comedic Tale

Gather 'round, dear readers, as we delve into the intricate realm of negotiation and conflict resolution within the sacred institution of marriage. Verily, 'tis a battlefield where the fairer sex reigns supreme, armed with wit sharper than Excalibur's blade and a tenacity that would make Sun Tzu quake in his sandals.

Ladies and gentlebeings, let us raise our quills to the master negotiators, the diplomats, the mediators – nay, the war strategists! – that are womankind. For 'tis they who possess the uncanny ability to navigate the treacherous waters of marital discord, steering the ship of matrimony from the rocky shores of conflict towards the tranquil haven of resolution and truce, where both parties may bask in the warm glow of mutual happiness. A monumental task, indeed!

Yet, heed my warning, fellow travelers: to engage in battle with one's formidable spouse is to court certain doom. For she knows thy strengths, aye, but also thy weaknesses – those insidious chinks in thine armor that render thee vulnerable to her relentless onslaught. 'Twill be a veritable blood bath, a clash of titans that would make the bards of old weep bitter tears of envy, unable to capture the epic grandeur of such a contest. Good luck to thy loved ones in locating thy final resting place, for thou shalt surely perish in the fray!

And should the unthinkable occur – a parting of ways, a sundering of the sacred bonds of matrimony – fear not, for the wisdom of thy fair lady shall ensure a resolution that satisfies both parties. Unless, perchance, her ire be roused, and she seeks naught but vengeance, vindication, and the very lifeblood of her adversary. In such cases, even the most skilled of negotiators must concede defeat.

But lo, let us not forget the peculiar breed of fellows who wander the realm of bi-curiosity! Hail to thee, ye brave souls who have embraced thy fetish and discovered the wonders of thy nether regions! Truly, thou art mightier men than I, for I have no desire to partake in the literal poking of posteriors, having already endured the figurative variety on not one, but two separate occasions. Alas, the folly of youth!

So raise thy tankards, oh ye merry wanderers, and toast to the glories of domestic diplomacy, where the fairer sex reigns supreme, and the mere mortals can but strive to keep their heads firmly affixed to their shoulders! Shit I need a nap

Keep thinking thru those thoughts and have yourself prepared for what ifs…

Example, she asks you what would happen if she go pregnant with another guy? What if she got pregnant and wasn’t sure if it was yours or some other guy?
Yes, thats a deep and important subject, best addressed as u2 are intimate id think.