Just told my wife my cuckold fantasy

Swedish couple here...
Me and my wife were having sex when i just let it all out.
I told her i would love to see her sexy body and wonderful pussy get fucked by another man.

She just started to kiss me harder and was getting really wet. I continued to fuck her while i asked her if she would do it, The first thing she said was that she might get pregnant and that is a big "NO go".
But i told her to use protection ofcourse and she started to kiss me Hard Again.

She didnt say she wouldnt do it but she didnt say she would. She was reassuring me that she is all mine and she loves my cock and so on.

What do you think?

On one hand am afraid of doing this but i get so god damn horny by the tought!

The only advice I can give you after years sharing my partners is do not rush it. Take your time finding a guy and remember that you both must like him, nothing worse than having a guy you don't like fucking your GF/wife...
Be very aware of your wife's feelings toward the other man, coz distrust always makes jealousy and if you or your wife are unsure stop or don't do it! And be very clear BEFORE you start that both of you can end it right there and then, with out any excuse or explanation. You can try another time, no sweet.. . . and nor you or your wife shall ever do it bc of the the other partner want's to do it, you both has to be and feel safe in this.
If you never have seen your partner fuck another man you are in for some really horny stuff too watch.. If you have the stomach to watch it, coz it is really strong stuff.
Be also very clear where the other men can cum (in her mouth, pussy, ass...? ), use of condom is vice at first even if you like sloppy seconds. And don't be alarmed if your wife totally freaks out or having an orgasm and suddenly turns a little kinky with the other man, it is normal if she turns on by it. You will probably see sides with your wife you didn't know existed. My wife shocked me a little when she agreed to her lover peeing on her in the shower, sometimes even in her mouth before they flip and she is peeing on her lover. It was a kink I'll never have seen before and didn't even think of to be honest. I have tried, but it did not give me anything, but I like to watch her doing it but that kink is something she and her lover is doing in the shower without me. My wife also get the biggest orgasms when her lover fucks her ass for some reason. At first it made me very jealous, but today I love seeing her get off with his cuck inside her, I love seeing her having a great time and know that she is extra aroused when she know her lover comes over to fuck her, so it is normal..
And remember, this is just for fun. So don't let it turn too serious before ending it!
My wife and I used about 7 month finding her current lover (in a hot tub at a naturist resort...), my wife liked him at once but I was thinking the age gap with his almost 16 years on my wife was a turnoff at first, but at the time he finger fucked my naked wife down in the hot tub water late that night I liked him. It was a little shocking for me that my wife decided to spend that night with him (we had planed it, but but but...), but I went with it and when she came back to our rented cabin the next day, just as naked as she was when she left, she was a very happy women after he have fucked her three times that night. She had sucked him off before they went on a night bath on the beach in front of the naturist camp, where he started fucking her pussy in the water before returning to his trailer where he fucked her pussy until he came in her , then they slept together and then, right before she got back to me, he had fucked her ass. So it was a very happy and well used wife I got to fuck when she came back to me and I loved it. He has been her lover for 3 years now and we both enjoy him fucking my wife on a somewhat regular basis... The best part is the great sex my wife and I have in the days after her lover had visited us... We both love that..

Swedish couple here...
I told her i would love to see her sexy body and wonderful pussy get fucked by another man.

She just started to kiss me harder and was getting really wet. I continued to fuck her while i asked her if she would do it, The first thing she said was that she might get pregnant and that is a big "NO go".
But i told her to use protection ofcourse and she started to kiss me Hard Again.

She didnt say she wouldnt do it but she didnt say she would. She was reassuring me that she is all mine and she loves my cock and so on.

What do you think?

Just because you think it's hot and you'd love to see it doesn't mean you then have to TRY to make it actually happen!

There's no rush, no time limit, just enjoy talking about the fantasy with her and maybe role play it some together, and just see how it feels, then take it from there if you want.

Swedish couple here...

What do you think?

You did what I did and “jumped the canyon”. I found out this was a terrible way for me to go. Be patient, see things from your wife’s perspective and take small steps together to get her on board. Imagine if she said this to you 5, 10 or 15 years ago.

Swedish couple here...

What do you think?

Give her time to think about it.

I am going to advise you to be cautious and assume she may have been intrigued but her mind might be going in 10 directions. She might not be turned on next time you bring it up, she might be feeling self conscious, so he might think you just want the freedom to go bang another woman.

This is why I say be cautious and develop trust and communication as your progress.

When you have the opportunity, what would you tell her turns you on?

I am going to advise you to be cautious and assume she may have been intrigued but her mind might be going in 10 directions. She might not be turned on next time you bring it up, she might be feeling self conscious, so he might think you just want the freedom to go bang another woman.

This is why I say be cautious and develop trust and communication as your progress.

When you have the opportunity, what would you tell her turns you on?
You might be right, and I Will take this really slow and careful.

Well, I would say that i love watching her as she is having a good time, The face she makes, how she bends her back, how she sounds. I would love to watch as she grips another mans cock with her pussy and just letting go. I would love to kiss her and hold her hands While she is experiencing something powerful, something that show True love and affection between us, total trust in eachother.

I might be seeing this with romantic eyes tho....

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
You might be right, and I Will take this really slow and careful.

Well, I would say that i love watching her as she is having a good time, The face she makes, how she bends her back, how she sounds. I would love to watch as she grips another mans cock with her pussy and just letting go. I would love to kiss her and hold her hands While she is experiencing something powerful, something that show True love and affection between us, total trust in eachother.

I might be seeing this with romantic eyes tho....
Keep thinking thru those thoughts and have yourself prepared for what ifs…

Example, she asks you what would happen if she go pregnant with another guy? What if she got pregnant and wasn’t sure if it was yours or some other guy?

• Wow

Example, she asks you what would happen if she go pregnant with another guy? What if she got pregnant and wasn’t sure if it was yours or some other guy?
I see your point.
In that particular situation i would know he was the father since i've done a vasectomy. But yes, The "ifs"... I think i need more time since im still afraid affection would lead to something more between wife and "bull"...but the tought of her with another man is just overwhelming as im writing this.

• Wow

confess to her you want her deep seeded, NO condoms Ever.

Swedish couple here...

What do you think?

The feeling will no go away, so I think you should let her know how you feel and that you still love her very much. It's just that you derive your pleasure from her pleasure and you want her to feel free to have intimate experiences with different men

Swedish couple here...

What do you think?

It is a good thing to use the fantasy for as long it lasts before making any further steps. It might grow stronger, it can also fade away.

We enjoy the fantasy for now, and maybe in future we are ready to move on to next level

December 2023, Hello wantabe cuckold(s). I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock. I am OK being a sissy cuckold.

I want you to try this on your wife or GF - do this every time when you suck her tit. Suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock. Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back (robbiewillsucku at gm ail) and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

Swedish couple here...

What do you think?

You took the big leap by saying what you wanted. MAYBE. Talking during sex isn't the same as while sipping a cup of coffee. Try it out of the bedroom then tell us the result.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
I hear what you are saying and I wont rush things. But it seem like she is kind of Open to it judging by the reaction, right?
Fantasy and the real thing is a very different thing. In the beginning we where turned on the massage story I wrote for her, and used that fantasy for a long time, but now, I not so keen to think about not being present, neither eat her pussy after well used without condos. It either grows on you, or maybe change direction.

Use the experiences you get from fantasy together, and see where it takes you both.

Wannabe stag here.

Last edited:
Swedish couple here...

What do you think?

Sounds like she would love doing it.

You took the big leap by saying what you wanted. MAYBE. Talking during sex isn't the same as while sipping a cup of coffee. Try it out of the bedroom then tell us the result.
Okay so i did this and she is "understanding" and chill about The subject.
She still says she's not interested in other men, she just wants my cock and she loves it.
One problem is also That she said to me That she finds it Kinda gross to be With someone else whos dick has been "anywhere" with stds and such....dunno IF this is just something shes saying or not....
Supprisingly chill Tho, and trust me when i say its for my pleasure also

• Love
Okay so i did this and she is "understanding" and chill about The subject.
She still says she's not interested in other men, she just wants my cock and she loves it.
One problem is also That she said to me That she finds it Kinda gross to be With someone else whos dick has been "anywhere" with stds and such....dunno IF this is just something shes saying or not....
Supprisingly chill Tho, and trust me when i say its for my pleasure also
Persistence.