Keeping the fire burning!!

Anyone else find that this lifestyle keeps the sexual fires really burning? I know with my wife and I this lifestyle has really changed our lives. She’s incredibly horny all the time. And with that it makes me the same way. Wondering if others are the same way.
Oh definitely mate. We’ve had the best 10 years, my wife’s sex drive is now incredible and I’ve had a wonderful time keeping up with her. When she returns from an adventure, with or without me, she is insatiable. Love this life.

Oh definitely mate. We’ve had the best 10 years, my wife’s sex drive is now incredible and I’ve had a wonderful time keeping up with her. When she returns from an adventure, with or without me, she is insatiable. Love this life.
Glad you are experiencing the same thing!! It’s an awesome lifestyle when you both enjoy this.

Reactions: Eddie59
We've been into mfm with a guy we know for about 4 years off and on. We're not swingers, we only do this with him. I can't begin to say how it's improved our sex life, wife is horny all the time now. When he's with us it's a marathon sex night, usually 3 or 4 hours, we take turns doing her and she gets turned on like crazy. Then she's horny as hell for days after.

We've been into mfm with a guy we know for about 4 years off and on. We're not swingers, we only do this with him. I can't begin to say how it's improved our sex life, wife is horny all the time now. When he's with us it's a marathon sex night, usually 3 or 4 hours, we take turns doing her and she gets turned on like crazy. Then she's horny as hell for days after.
That’s the way it should be!