Kissing after sucking dick

Has anyone ever kissed their wife after she sucked another dick? If so are you able to taste the mans dick?
Share story please
Hubby is into this but I feel like it was an acquired experience. I had to demand him and he does know to listen to me and my bull. In the beginning it was strictly watching but then turned into more. Now hubby is demanded to clean up cum from any of my holes, mouth or the bulls cock. I have had some bi bulls who we have sucked off together. My hubby enjoys the humiliation aspect of it all.

When she comes home from a dinner date she usually has a beautiful smile on her face and gives me a long deep kiss, thanking me for being a good cucky hubby. I love the taste on her lips and I can’t wait to taste her pussy. It is a wonderful way of sharing her experience with her bull if I wasn’t there.

Hubby is into this but I feel like it was an acquired experience. I had to demand him and he does know to listen to me and my bull. In the beginning it was strictly watching but then turned into more. Now hubby is demanded to clean up cum from any of my holes, mouth or the bulls cock. I have had some bi bulls who we have sucked off together. My hubby enjoys the humiliation aspect of it all.
I have tried to find a woman with sissy husband and want to fuck both. Tie him down while I fuck her and him. Let the sissy lick 👅 us both while I blow in her. She then tells sissy to fuck himself with a dildo. Cheers