Kissing after sucking dick

Has anyone ever kissed their wife after she sucked another dick? If so are you able to taste the mans dick?
Share story please
I have been bi since teens so I have been often turned on when kissing another men (specially if they bearded or more manly) and have done cum kissing with wifey maybe a zillion times 🤣

Reactions: owlcuck
I have been bi since teens so I have been often turned on when kissing another men (specially if they bearded or more manly) and have done cum kissing with wifey maybe a zillion times 🤣
Has anyone ever kissed their wife after she sucked another dick? If so are you able to taste the mans dick?
Share story please
I’ve kissed my wife after we both sucked another man’s cock.

My wife and I play a little game where she goes out by herself, dressed somewhat sexy, while I wait at home for her. The idea is that she will get hit on and possibly find a guy that she would like to have sex with. Hasn't happened yet as it is still in the fantasy stage, but she enjoys how horny I get while she is gone. I literally pounce on her when she comes home and anxiously probe her lips and mouth with my tongue hoping to taste the evidence of her infidelity. Once she caught on to what I was doing, she got into the swing of things and would ask me, "What are you searching for?" When I tell her I'm just looking to see if I can taste that she gave any favors in the parking lot, she at first got quite worked up but now she says, "Not today baby, but maybe some day?"

I’ve done it many times but honestly I cannot remember tasting anything different. I suck cock and for the most part there is no recognizable taste. Cum on the other hand I can taste.