Kissing after sucking dick

Would be great if any couples would like to come and suck me together???I am willing to help out with my own mouth too.

Attachments

• 93e6f2d3e2d6315ad4c76f1e7b78f7e59df990e1-1634514414.jpg
    93e6f2d3e2d6315ad4c76f1e7b78f7e59df990e1-1634514414.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 99
Wow this brings back juicy memories! Back when Craigslist was the way to meet guys, this is how we met our first guy, John in a Sports bar about 8:00pm on a Friday night, We sat, talked, laughed and drank a few beers! The talked turned to sexual experiences and after about 2 hours the 3 of us decided to walk around outside and talk some more. I could tell my wife was getting excited! She and John really were enjoying each other! They started holding hands, kissing and quickly their hands were all over each other, I suggested that we go into our soccer Mom van. They agreed that was a great idea!

I sat in the drivers seat while the 2 of them got comfortable in the middle seat. They started really kissing and feeling each others bodies all over. I adjusted the mirror on the windshield so I could watch the all the action, as just listening to the two of them had me really aroused! His hands had made their way into her shirt and from the sounds, I knew my wife was enjoying having her breasts caressed as they continued kissing passionately! The windows in the van were getting steamed up from the two of them! Then I heard him say to her, suck my cock! We had not discussed how far she would go, if she was enjoying the night, so I wasn't sure what would happen next!

She was moving around the seat, so I readjusted the mirror to see lower and was shocked and yet turned on as I saw her head bobbing up and down on his cock! John's sighs and moaning got really loud quickly and I thought he is going to cum in her mouth! I turned my head to see directly and saw her mouth take his cock all the way down and heard him say oh shit I'm coming! She kept going up and down a few more times letting him fill her mouth full of his cum and suddenly she stood up, she pulled my head toward her and with a sparkle in her eyes, that I will never forget, she french kissed me, releasing all of his cum into my mouth! I was astonished at what I had watched and then getting a mouthful of cum was too much, I actually shot in my pants from all of this!

And yes I did enjoy it! Needless to say, this was just the beginning of our new found adventures!
My wife gave the male component of a couple we were on the way home with (after dinner in the city) a sexy BJ in the back seat of our car. An interesting aroma filled the car after he finished cumming. And a more interesting kiss was planted on my lips by my wife.

Too long a story, but I arranged for my GF to fuck a guy who was recommended. I was there. He had a VERY thick/girth cock and my GF could not stop sucking him. He came 3 times from her amazing mouth.
But the 1st time, I was behing my GF who was on her knees blowing him. When he came, and it was a big load, my GF took his load in her mouth then turned around and kissed me open mouth, putting his whole load into my mouth. She held my mouth closed and told me to swallow. I did.
She was hugely pleased with herself and blew him 2 more times as a result.
Later when I asked her why she did that, she smiled and said "I knew you'd like doing that"

Wow this brings back juicy memories! Back when Craigslist was the way to meet guys, this is how we met our first guy, John in a Sports bar about 8:00pm on a Friday night, We sat, talked, laughed and drank a few beers! The talked turned to sexual experiences and after about 2 hours the 3 of us decided to walk around outside and talk some more. I could tell my wife was getting excited! She and John really were enjoying each other! They started holding hands, kissing and quickly their hands were all over each other, I suggested that we go into our soccer Mom van. They agreed that was a great idea!

I sat in the drivers seat while the 2 of them got comfortable in the middle seat. They started really kissing and feeling each others bodies all over. I adjusted the mirror on the windshield so I could watch the all the action, as just listening to the two of them had me really aroused! His hands had made their way into her shirt and from the sounds, I knew my wife was enjoying having her breasts caressed as they continued kissing passionately! The windows in the van were getting steamed up from the two of them! Then I heard him say to her, suck my cock! We had not discussed how far she would go, if she was enjoying the night, so I wasn't sure what would happen next!

She was moving around the seat, so I readjusted the mirror to see lower and was shocked and yet turned on as I saw her head bobbing up and down on his cock! John's sighs and moaning got really loud quickly and I thought he is going to cum in her mouth! I turned my head to see directly and saw her mouth take his cock all the way down and heard him say oh shit I'm coming! She kept going up and down a few more times letting him fill her mouth full of his cum and suddenly she stood up, she pulled my head toward her and with a sparkle in her eyes, that I will never forget, she french kissed me, releasing all of his cum into my mouth! I was astonished at what I had watched and then getting a mouthful of cum was too much, I actually shot in my pants from all of this!

And yes I did enjoy it! Needless to say, this was just the beginning of our new found adventures!
I am sure I would of cum in my pants too.

Has anyone ever kissed their wife after she sucked another dick? If so are you able to taste the mans dick?
Share story please
I am sure everybody did at some point. Kissed her and licked her recently fucked pussy. I didn't realize that until I found out that my ex wife cheated on me many times. I can recall some times when she felt and tasted sexier than usual. Those were the times she was fucked by someone else recently.