Kissing after sucking dick

I noticed something about me. Up untill I cum I am turned on about cum and dicks and could do anything including kiss these gorgeous cum covered lips. But the second I cum it becomes repulsive. Why?
Well...we need to get you in front of her and see what she can convince you to do...right about the time your ready to shoot it all over her...I am sure she can do what is needed~!

My GF enjoys doing that...a lot!
A while back, during a MFM 3some,
she took the other guys load in her
mouth, spun around & gave me a deep
French kiss. Or as she calls it, "a cummy
kiss". The guy really came a lot...
She never misses a chance to kiss me
after she's blown another guy, even if
she swallowed it. The taste of his cum
is still there...

The first time i tried this, my wife surprised me with an early morning blow job. Still half asleep after she finished, she slid up and planted her lips on mine. my first thought was to resist but since she doesn't offer oral very often i gave in. She hadn't swallowed and my cum flowed into my mouth. Normally i'm not a big cummer but it had been about a week of her teasing and edging me. I acted like i didn't like it after but my little hard cock gave me away. Now it happens every time i get oral.

My GF enjoys doing that...a lot!
A while back, during a MFM 3some,
she took the other guys load in her
mouth, spun around & gave me a deep
French kiss. Or as she calls it, "a cummy
kiss". The guy really came a lot...
She never misses a chance to kiss me
after she's blown another guy, even if
she swallowed it. The taste of his cum
is still there...
Hot I love this also love it when my wife sucks me holds my cum in her mouth then kisses me pushing my cum in my mouth at the same time.