last night I dreamed of dick

Leeman

Couple
Last night I was being fucked in the ass, and the guy asked me do you want pussy or dick? I said "I want dick" then he slapped me on the ass and said shut up don't open your mouth again. Then he asked again do you want pussy or dick? I didn't respond as I had been warn not to open my mouth again. He then started pounding my ass harder and in between each thrust he asked do you want pussy or dick. My body was feeling so good I couldn't resist so i yelled out "I want dick, Yes I want more dick. He then told me again I told you not to open your mouth as he spanked this ass. He then stated I know how to keep your mouth shut. After that statement the door slowly open and another man came out and put his big black cock in my mouth. I was getting fucked and sucking at the same time. When the guy whose dick I was sucking got ready to cum he didn't give me an option to take his load or not. He stuck his dick all the way to my throat and shot his load down my throat, at the same time the guy was cuming in my ass. I imagined all that cum going down my throat and all that cum going up my ass meeting and mingling together. In the dream my body lost control and started shaking uncontrollably. The guy who was fucking me told me to rest awhile and i fell asleep in my dream, but when I woke (in the dream) half my body was off the bed and half was on, and the guy was lubing my ass and said I hope you are ready for round two. I'm sorry I know this is not the forum for this, but I have these type of dreams and these types of urges for dick. What should I do? I keep hoping for my wife to ask me to take a dick, but I don't think she ever will.