Leave wife unattended

Youd be happy with me. Just got this anonymous pic..from and old fuckbuddy I guess..its at my living room at the house ihad with 1st hub..who didnt fuck much so i cheated on him ..a lot! says dec 2008?? ..its me..but I have NO IDEA who he is! or who took the pic..though it wouldnt have been unusual..for me to be fucking 2 guys at once then..ooh or now!:)

Attachments

• CHRISSY 1ST MARRIAGE FB AA.jpg
    CHRISSY 1ST MARRIAGE FB AA.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 156
Youd be happy with me. Just got this anonymous pic..from and old fuckbuddy I guess..its at my living room at the house ihad with 1st hub..who didnt fuck much so i cheated on him ..a lot! says dec 2008?? ..its me..but I have NO IDEA who he is! or who took the pic..though it wouldnt have been unusual..for me to be fucking 2 guys at once then..ooh or now!:)
Thats really hot. Did you fuck one after another or 2 at the same time?

an open door policy and guys get to stop by to fuck you when they need to use your body, huh? hot

That pics says 12/7/2004.

Screenshot_20230709_110925_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt