Leaving vanilla wife for lifestyle

BlindfoldFun

Couple
Gold
Serious question. I’ve been with my wife for almost 30 years. She’s had moments of hotwife potential, yet I’m pretty sure she will never make the move to fuck a huge dick (my fantasy for years). I’m at the point (45 years old) in my life where I’m more focused on this fantasy than ever. It sounds crazy but I’m willing to leave this relationship to pursue this lifestyle. You only live once! I guess the question that I’m throwing out there is, “Has anyone else been in my place?, and is it worth the risk???”

Just a few details to clarify. I have a wife that I know loves me. She’s likes big dildos that we use during our playtime and loves to cum from them. I think that she, indirectly, has a lot to do with my fantasy. There has been nothing hotter for me, sexually, than seeing my girl orgasm from a thick 10-inch dildo. Unfortunately, she draws the line there. She has a routine, doesn’t want extra, and is pretty set in her ways. Additionally, she only likes to fuck once a month where I’m a daily sexual animal. I can fuck or cum at least twice a day.

I’m in some serious crossroads here. There’s a ton of additional details as with everything in life, but if there is anyone out there that has some legit experience in this type of situation, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, guys or girls!!!!

~ Steve

Personally, I think you would be crazy to break up an otherwise happy marriage for a fantasy that you may not even like in reality.

From the sex side, I’m a little confused, at first you describe the role of a cuckold, wanting to see your wife serviced by a huge cock but then you go on to describe the role of a bull, wanting sex twice a day.

Your wife appears content with sex once per month (have you talked to her about that) whereas, you would like it every day, yet as a cuckold you totally reverse that, your wife would have sex multiple times per week, likely without you present and you would have sex practically never - is that really want you want. From your last sentences it sounds the total opposite of what both you and your wife wants.

So what if you leave her, for what, for who. Do you think there are many single women out there thinking “why can’t I find a cuckold” - I’d be very surprised if there are. Remember that a good proportion of the ‘true events’ that you read on cuckold sites are actually fantasy fiction. Look at what you read, you will find plenty of bulls looking for hot-wives, you will find plenty of cuckolds looking for bulls for their hot-wives, you may even find hot-wives looking for bulls but you will find very few single women looking for a cuckold.

Then think about the practical side. Do you have children, you haven’t mentioned that, if you do is breaking up a happy marriage really worth it. Then there are finances, breaking up a marriage is going to halve your assets (including any future ones like pension pots), maybe involve paying a portion of your salary as support. What would your new home look like, what would your new disposable income look like - with your reduced ability to provide a home, security and lifestyle what can you offer a new prospective hotwife.

I’ve been married for 38 years, I have a body count of ONE, I have two grown up children - every day I read cuckold fantasies, my wife isn’t interested in cuckolding me or being a hot-wife in the slightest - so like you I have little chance of making my fantasies reality but there is no way I would break up my marriage to pursue it.

And actually, although I love the fantasy, I don’t know whether I’d like the reality - breaking up a happy marriage seems to be an enormous risk to pursue something that you might not even like.

Personally, I try to discuss it with your wife, see if you can build up the role play. You say that your wife already likes monster dildos, that’s a great start, more than my wife will do.

How attentive are you, how much do you do around the house. From what I understand from the lifestyle, is that the cuckold becomes extremely attentive, worshipping the wife, doing the majority of the chores around the house - treating her like a queen at all times so that she lives an easy and pampered life. How close are you to that and is it something that you would really be prepared to do. Try talking to her about a Female Led Relationship, read about it together, show her see that she gets a lot out of it, that it isn’t just some weird fetish just for you.

Finally, I know full well that it is very easy to sit here and say “discuss it with your wife” but I know it is very hard and uncomfortable to do in reality, I have never summoned up the courage and I don’t think I could ever do so. But if you have reached the point where you are considering destroying an otherwise happy marriage I think you must summon up the courage and try talking first. I think if you really want a cuckold lifestyle or even enhanced role play then you stand a much better chance with your wife than trying to find some other single woman desperately seeking a cuckold.

Last edited:
Serious question. I’ve been with my wife for almost 30 years. She’s had moments of hotwife potential, yet I’m pretty sure she will never make the move to fuck a huge dick (my fantasy for years). I’m at the point (45 years old) in my life where I’m more focused on this fantasy than ever. It sounds crazy but I’m willing to leave this relationship to pursue this lifestyle. You only live once! I guess the question that I’m throwing out there is, “Has anyone else been in my place?, and is it worth the risk???”

Just a few details to clarify. I have a wife that I know loves me. She’s likes big dildos that we use during our playtime and loves to cum from them. I think that she, indirectly, has a lot to do with my fantasy. There has been nothing hotter for me, sexually, than seeing my girl orgasm from a thick 10-inch dildo. Unfortunately, she draws the line there. She has a routine, doesn’t want extra, and is pretty set in her ways. Additionally, she only likes to fuck once a month where I’m a daily sexual animal. I can fuck or cum at least twice a day.

I’m in some serious crossroads here. There’s a ton of additional details as with everything in life, but if there is anyone out there that has some legit experience in this type of situation, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, guys or girls!!!!

~ Steve
Where are you going to find this new Hotwife? They don’t advertise themselves as such in general and are highly rare. Is that one of the questions you are going to ask the lady while dating? Can I share you?

Sounds like a midlife crisis. Unless there are a lot of other underlying reasons you'd want to do that, sounds crazy to throw someone away without trying to spice it up. We obviously don't know anything about the whole picture, aside from the little you mentioned, but I wouldn't take a lot of advice on here, and figure out. Maybe try marriage counseling. Maybe her sex drive is just lower, and she needs something, or who knows. Don't let your schlong make decisions!

As many husbands will attest to, having this fantasy in your head for many many years can cause all sorts of crazy feelings, especially when you feel you can't bring yourself to discuss it with your wife. For 15 years now I've had this fantasy in my head and as the years have gone by it gets stronger and stronger added to by the fact me and my wife are now in our early 40s and she is actually getting hotter and sexier as she matures into almost middle age. I finally found the courage to reveal my fantasy to my wife recently. I did it over stages, revealing it gradually and carefully. When I told her that my fantasy was to watch her get fucked by another man, her reaction was not completely negative. She said she was ok with it being a fantasy but it'll never happen for real. Of course I expected this response but what I didn't expect was our once every 6 week sex life to turn into 3/4 times a week sex. I know she's thinking about it but is again too shy to bring it up with me. I've plans to introduce role play and erotic stories into our sex life in the next week or so to gauge her reaction and move this along to the next level. Make sure you feed her mind first before making it about sex. If her mind is engaged in your fantasy first, you will reap rewards.

Personally, I think you would be crazy to break up an otherwise happy marriage for a fantasy that you may not even like in reality.

From the sex side, I’m a little confused, at first you describe the role of a cuckold, wanting to see your wife serviced by a huge cock but then you go on to describe the role of a bull, wanting sex twice a day.

Your wife appears content with sex once per month (have you talked to her about that) whereas, you would like it every day, yet as a cuckold you totally reverse that, your wife would have sex multiple times per week, likely without you present and you would have sex practically never - is that really want you want. From your last sentences it sounds the total opposite of what both you and your wife wants.

So what if you leave her, for what, for who. Do you think there are many single women out there thinking “why can’t I find a cuckold” - I’d be very surprised if there are. Remember that a good proportion of the ‘true events’ that you read on cuckold sites are actually fantasy fiction. Look at what you read, you will find plenty of bulls looking for hot-wives, you will find plenty of cuckolds looking for bulls for their hot-wives, you may even find hot-wives looking for bulls but you will find very few single women looking for a cuckold.

Then think about the practical side. Do you have children, you haven’t mentioned that, if you do is breaking up a happy marriage really worth it. Then there are finances, breaking up a marriage is going to halve your assets (including any future ones like pension pots), maybe involve paying a portion of your salary as support. What would your new home look like, what would your new disposable income look like - with your reduced ability to provide a home, security and lifestyle what can you offer a new prospective hotwife.

I’ve been married for 38 years, I have a body count of ONE, I have two grown up children - every day I read cuckold fantasies, my wife isn’t interested in cuckolding me or being a hot-wife in the slightest - so like you I have little chance of making my fantasies reality but there is no way I would break up my marriage to pursue it.

And actually, although I love the fantasy, I don’t know whether I’d like the reality - breaking up a happy marriage seems to be an enormous risk to pursue something that you might not even like.

Personally, I try to discuss it with your wife, see if you can build up the role play. You say that your wife already likes monster dildos, that’s a great start, more than my wife will do.

How attentive are you, how much do you do around the house. From what I understand from the lifestyle, is that the cuckold becomes extremely attentive, worshipping the wife, doing the majority of the chores around the house - treating her like a queen at all times so that she lives an easy and pampered life. How close are you to that and is it something that you would really be prepared to do. Try talking to her about a Female Led Relationship, read about it together, show her see that she gets a lot out of it, that it isn’t just some weird fetish just for you.

Finally, I know full well that it is very easy to sit here and say “discuss it with your wife” but I know it is very hard and uncomfortable to do in reality, I have never summoned up the courage and I don’t think I could ever do so. But if you have reached the point where you are considering destroying an otherwise happy marriage I think you must summon up the courage and try talking first. I think if you really want a cuckold lifestyle or even enhanced role play then you stand a much better chance with your wife than trying to find some other single woman desperately seeking a cuckold.
I appreciate that response. You make great points. I’ve just been frustrated with our sexual history, but clearly communication is the next step.

Sounds like a midlife crisis. Unless there are a lot of other underlying reasons you'd want to do that, sounds crazy to throw someone away without trying to spice it up. We obviously don't know anything about the whole picture, aside from the little you mentioned, but I wouldn't take a lot of advice on here, and figure out. Maybe try marriage counseling. Maybe her sex drive is just lower, and she needs something, or who knows. Don't let your schlong make decisions!
Nailed it on two points. Appreciate your response. I’m not doing anything too crazy. Just needed to hear some honest responses. Thank you.

~ Steve
Hi Steve
Think carefully before you throw it all away .
The cuck lifestyle is not for everyone but there always is a way . Have you really persued every channel with her .
My x wife was the same as yours but ended up being a size queen , had many lovers over our marriage , never looked back .
I am happy to share my method if your interested .

Reactions: Garrett
Hi Steve
Think carefully before you throw it all away .
The cuck lifestyle is not for everyone but there always is a way . Have you really persued every channel with her .
My x wife was the same as yours but ended up being a size queen , had many lovers over our marriage , never looked back .
I am happy to share my method if your interested .
Do share....

Can you give me some background info .
Almost the same as my man above. Only difference, is she has depression problems. I almost everything including working full time. Name it..I've tried. I just don't think deep down she's into me. She just can't leave. I've made it too nice for her? What other man is going to do the clothes and dishes. 😂😂😂😂

And that's why a ton of dudes turn cuck. They love their women so much, they will do anything to make them happy. Literally anything! And they it feels like more of being used, than loved.

Lolol. True. I guess they don’t grow on trees..
Absolutely, you would be highly lucky to even meet one. You certainly will not know about it in the courting phase. These woman generally reveal themselves once they are comfortable in a relationship and feel safe. There are certain methods that can make them into a Hotwife if you understand how to manipulate a woman, or very good looking. But those methods would take a substantial amount of time for me to tell you. I have shared five beautiful woman over my life, all 8-10s. Two wives, and three girlfriends. I was able to convince four of them that sharing them would be good for the relationship. The other told me herself it was a requirement if I wanted to marry her. If you are certain you are going to leave your wife, think carefully. I understand why you want to do it. But there is no guarantee you will find a Hotwife that is this dream you are seeking. It could just end up in a nightmare. You will quickly regret it. Think very carefully before you make any drastic action on your marriage.