Let’s see your wife’s Ass in public

I think my wife has such a perfect Ass and I always assume she’s being checked out. Would you be looking at her if you saw her in public? Anybody else out there w a wife that’s stacked?
I'd really enjoy spanking your nice and naughty wife, over my knee, panties down on her beautiful bouncy bare bubble bottom, as you watch...

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
I'd really enjoy spanking your nice and naughty wife, over my knee, panties down on her beautiful bouncy bare bubble bottom, as you watch...
sounds great and i love to watch my wife get turned over someones knee and her panties pull down and her bottom smacked
here she is spanked by a guy i engineered to do just that put her in her place and give her the exposure and smacked bottom she craved

he then checked her for wetness and to no ones surprise she was very wet lol

not out in public but on display to everyone there to see
View attachment 20201022_140638.mp4
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4IMG20221014235733.jpg

sounds great and i love to watch my wife get turned over someones knee and her panties pull down and her bottom smacked
here she is spanked by a guy i engineered to do just that put her in her place and give her the exposure and smacked bottom she craved

he then checked her for wetness and to no ones surprise she was very wet lol

not out in public but on display to everyone there to see
View attachment 1649209
View attachment 1649210View attachment 1649214
That cheeky little peach really is just begging for a tingly little smack, I love it...

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
if you watch the videos i posted in the ass in public thread you get a good sense of her subservience and sense of fun towards getting a smacked bottom

let me know if you have trouble finding them and ill hook you up

Reactions: Macc and JohnKey