Let me rate your wife

Hubby has no issues going the distance… his friends on the other hand. This was a total sympathy fuck. He never stood a chance… I turned the heat WAY up…. I’m surprised he didn’t but as I let his head slowly pierce my swollen lips
You can take sympathy on me any time please. Are you shared often

Reactions: Slow2start
I believe more than I know. I do have a touch of a drinking problem and I told him a while ago that I said i do… so if I pass out, he’s got full range of my whole body. I’m just not sure when he took that to mean that his friends have that same rule
Doesn’t sound like a complaint…..do you like the idea of hubby letting his friends fuck you while passed out….if time my be time to say you want them awake

I’m actually fine either way. Doesn’t offends me as long as he’s happy. If I can get off a handful of his drunk friends and not raise a finger, then I’m all for that
Does hubby let them bareback and cumin you most of the time…..you got to enjoy looking at him friends the next day and guess if he came in your pussy/ or do you like cunt better

They’ve never actually told me that they’ve fucked me… but it’s pretty obvious with the amount of cum on me
Does it get you off knowing your hubby is letting his drunk buddies cum dump you ?? A dark side of you must like it…where do you live

Well… never said it out loud cause we never talk about it… but I never complain and I know when they come over… depending on the weekend he’d have 3-7 guys come over. All of which I’m friends with their wives. Apparently they e dried up. So yeah… I guess I like know know which of my friends husbands have done unthinkable things to my limp body
am I wrong you get off knowing 7 guys have used your pussy as a cum dump….you must get a pussy quiver talking to the other wifes knowing you got his seed in you….. you have never played passed out while they fucked you ?

I do get off knowing and it is my own secret. And yes, I think my lips start to swell when I’m alone white my friends knowing their husbands “probably dumped their hot cum in likely all of my holes.
Sooo do you just pass out and get used wherever you are or do they fuck you… your wet cunt in your marriage bed? You look like a hot wet pussy does hubby know you know he is loaning you out?