Let me rate your wife

Yes, I have sex with other guys. Hubby sometimes tags along or I also go by myself.
Oh I'd love to have you all to myself the first time and send you home to hubby with your holes filled!!! I want to face fuck you until I'm shooting down your hungry throat!!! But I'd really love filling that tight ass of yours with cum!!! Was that hubby's cock buried in your ass in the picture or some lucky date you had???

Reactions: sgdgolf and Johnfun
Oh I'd love to have you all to myself the first time and send you home to hubby with your holes filled!!! I want to face fuck you until I'm shooting down your hungry throat!!! But I'd really love filling that tight ass of yours with cum!!! Was that hubby's cock buried in your ass in the picture or some lucky date you had???
LOL, no hubby is too small for that. That pic is of me and a bf.

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
Please login or become a member to view
Damn, your little slut has a great little body!!! I'd rip that thong off of her and spank that hot little ass!!! I'd bend her over licking her from her clit to her asshole then spread her cheeks and bury my cock in her tight little ass fucking her until she has a screaming orgasm and I fill her with cum!!!