Let me rate your wife

Sooo do you just pass out and get used wherever you are or do they fuck you… your wet cunt in your marriage bed? You look like a hot wet pussy does hubby know you know he is loaning you out?
You said all your holes do they get to split your ass open also

Ok sooo all your hubby’s friend bareback fuck you till your sore….they all cum in you…you enjoy the fact that hubby enjoys watching you drain his friends….. a fact from a hubby that has watched first wife….. let him know you know….a wife willing to fuck his friends makes you even nastier

Ok sooo all your hubby’s friend bareback fuck you till your sore….they all cum in you…you enjoy the fact that hubby enjoys watching you drain his friends….. a fact from a hubby that has watched first wife….. let him know you know….a wife willing to fuck his friends makes you even nastier
If you like filthy your a fucking dream cum true.you should set up a cell phone to record your being used…… have you always enjoyed being Used… does being a cum dumpster make you smile ?

Reactions: Slow2start
Best of both worlds for you….used as a cum dumpster…but get to claim it not me I was passed out …I am a good girl…..or do you like the nasty cum hound rep better