Does size matter ???

YES, I would have never believed it until I "took the plunge" My lover David has a thick nine incher and he pleases me like there is not tomorrow. My second lover is equally hung. I can't imagine going back to having sex with a small cock. That being said there is A LOT to be said for a well groomed, intelligent, well spoken man, having that and being hung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always thought it was just talk -- until I met a woman who said, "Wow! What a nice cock!" when she opened my pants. I said "thanks" but thought she was just being nice.

A while later I was with a cute, sexy GF the first time. She said the same thing the first time. I said thanks. After cumming 5 times in her and on her) we were laying there and she was stroking me hard again. She said, "I love your cock! It's so big!"

I said, "Ok..."

"No really! I've seen a few -- you're definitely not average..."

Since then I've had a few MFM and have been near husbands and have realized there's a significant difference. Most of the wives gasp and say "go slow"the first time I enter, but very quickly adjust.

She is with them guys because she is like me, she doesn't have the will (sorry won't) power to say no to what she and I both know can bring us unparalleled erotic pleasure. We love the deep gut wrenching orgasms that we know only well-hung guy that know how to use their god given gift can deliver. The intense orgasms bought and delivered by a big cock is like no other, the pleasure a women receives when making love to a guy with a big penis will NEVER be replicated by a smaller penis. Some guys have tried to tell me I'm wrong because their wife don't like big cock as it hurts them and that may be so, but if she was to find a guy that filled her to the limits of her comfort zone, she too, will love the bigger, thicker penis more than the smaller inferior guys.
Its all true, even when she and her boyfriend are fighting, if he plays his cards right, he will usually end up going to our house, convincing her and after a good fuck, they are back to reconciliation, its crazy, and it gets me so hard to see him just take control of her. Lol, i wish i had that power, though i know i dont.

yes absolutely. A cock that fills her pussy up and his ability to fuck her for long sessions is her top choice.
Definitely something to be said for a man who has stamina. My guys can go for what seems like hours and then pretty much cum when they want.
Amazing that after a marathon session give them ten minutes and they're ready for round two. Both my guys cum more the second time as well which is amazing.
They say they like to get the first one "out of the way".

Definitely something to be said for a man who has stamina. My guys can go for what seems like hours and then pretty much cum when they want.
Amazing that after a marathon session give them ten minutes and they're ready for round two. Both my guys cum more the second time as well which is amazing.
They say they like to get the first one "out of the way".

I'm glad you mentioned that...

In my first MFM after he came he was done. I was ready for round 2 minutes later, but he lost interest and she didn't want to continue with him sulking.

My biggest pleasure is being with a wife used to once-and-done. I sense the disappointment when I cum, but then the quick recovery always surprises them. The response is always amazing: a mixture of surprise and gratefulness.

One wife (he just wanted to watch) was astounded when I kissed her after I came in her mouth -- she said it turned her on so much she wanted me again. I said, "Well, I'm ready..." She basically pushed me down and the bed and climbed on top of me and rode me hard.

If time permits, it usually leads to the third, fourth, and fifth times... (for me -- I lose count with them!)

I do find it amazing how some men can recover so quickly. Not knowing much about the male anatomy how can some men recover so quickly and with such hard erections ? My guys are really ready to rock and roll quickly, trust me I can tell as I"m sucking their hard and I mean hard cocks.

I was surprised when I learned it wasn't "normal" to be ready for round 2, 3, 4, and 5.

:)

My GF finally took her 1st BBC. It was great, he fucked her hard for 45 minutes as she came 3 times. He came once in the condom & once in her mouth. He was about to leave and she pulled his cock out, he was hard again instantly, and she sucked a 3rd load out of him.
All in an hour & a half!

And he wasn't a kid. Maybe 50? A 10 inch uncut cock that she couldn't get enuf of!

yes absolutely. A cock that fills her pussy up and his ability to fuck her for long sessions is her top choice.
Which having a bog cock AND being a good fuck are not inclusive always. I was a swinger for 20 yrs at clubs all over the mid west, yes some guys with big cocks were great lovers, and some were too stulid to listen to the women that I satified after they were 'gone in 60 seconds'

just saying

Attachments

• 1A3DD7E4-3263-40F4-8CB2-9BA00DF253F1.jpeg
    1A3DD7E4-3263-40F4-8CB2-9BA00DF253F1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 1431698B-F717-4CAB-9A60-CF72A4E5E9B1.jpeg
    1431698B-F717-4CAB-9A60-CF72A4E5E9B1.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 26