Does Size Matter

I am sure that this has been discussed somewhere, apologize for any reposting. We know our opinion, but curious about others opinion.

Does size matter and if so what size (length and girth) is ideal?
Just from reading posts on this site (and other sites) it seems cock size is more important for the cuck than the hotwife. Talking to women about cock size and most say it doesn't really matter. Most women said that they preferred a cock slightly above average in both length and girth but once sexual arousal set in any cock would do. On the other hand, speaking to a cuck about cock size nearly all preferred the bull to have a larger cock than they had and in most cases quite a bit larger. It seems the cuck gets some sort of humiliating thrill of seeing his wife take a larger cock. I admit I am also one of those cucks.

As for my wife, she says it takes more than a large cock to satisfy her. From her experience men with large cocks seem to think that is enough whereas men with smaller cocks put in the extra effort which leads to a more satisfying experience. Yes, she prefers a slightly larger cock than mine but one reason she will never leave me is that when we make love I always give her at least one orgasm before I enter her and that pretty much guarantees she will have another after I enter her.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
That's how we got started. I told her I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. I'm avg at just under 6" (but I'm a grower) she was concerned of my ego the first time her ex fuck buddy joined us, he's 7" soft and almost 11". She wasn't sure I could handle being naked next to him when I was soft

Reactions: Desejo de corno
As I've said before my wife prefers 7+ and thick, she told that she can work with any size as long as it's not too small, I did ask her once what was the smallest cock she fucked and she told me she went out with a guy that had been after her for awhile and was always bragging to his friends how good he was in bed, she said the guy was about 3 1/2 no more than 4 inches, she said she still fucked him since they were already naked but that it was a quick fuck, she said she basically made herself cum by rubbing her clit while the guy's little cock was inside her, she told me as soon as she started cumming the guy exploded inside her and his little cock came out, afterwards she she got dressed and told guy bye and walked back to her building.

Until I experienced my first black cock which was almost twice the size of my husbands white cock , it was also the biggest cock I had ever seen both in length and girth, I believed that my husbands cock was big enough to satisfy my sexual needs.
But after my husband trying for many years to experience sex with a black with a well endowed cock and me refusing to try sex with a black guy who’s cock would be bigger than my husbands I discovered that the satisfaction a much bigger cock gave me I became a black cock White married whore for black cock . When my first black guy started to penetrate my cunt I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and as he pounded me slowly at first but building up a rhythm with me begging him to fuck me hard . Which gave me multiple orgasms until he started groaning saying he was going to cum. . Oooh when he started ejaculating his seed into my cunt flooding me .

Until I experienced my first black cock which was almost twice the size of my husbands white cock , it was also the biggest cock I had ever seen both in length and girth, I believed that my husbands cock was big enough to satisfy my sexual needs.
But after my husband trying for many years to experience sex with a black with a well endowed cock and me refusing to try sex with a black guy who’s cock would be bigger than my husbands I discovered that the satisfaction a much bigger cock gave me I became a black cock White married whore for black cock . When my first black guy started to penetrate my cunt I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and as he pounded me slowly at first but building up a rhythm with me begging him to fuck me hard . Which gave me multiple orgasms until he started groaning saying he was going to cum. . Oooh when he started ejaculating his seed into my cunt flooding me .
lol. The brain is the largest sex organ. Doesn't matter if he was tiny, you think it was fantastic

Yes and no. I think if a woman loves her husband, she's happy with whatever size he is. Is she satisfied fully? Probably not and deserves a bigger cock to get her off if her husband can't do it with his. For me, if my wife were to start fucking a guy, I would want him to be bigger than me for obvious reasons, I want her to be satisfied and experience what I can't give her. For myself, if I could be lucky enough to find myself a boyfriend, I don't want a big huge cock. I want a regular, average size cock... a guy that appreciates me for me and appreciates the effort that I'd put into looking as girly as possible for him, the type of guy that isn't getting attention at home from his wife. I think my wife would want something bigger and a little rougher sex, I'd want something smaller and to just be made love to and adored.

Yes and no. I think if a woman loves her husband, she's happy with whatever size he is. Is she satisfied fully? Probably not and deserves a bigger cock to get her off if her husband can't do it with his. For me, if my wife were to start fucking a guy, I would want him to be bigger than me for obvious reasons, I want her to be satisfied and experience what I can't give her. For myself, if I could be lucky enough to find myself a boyfriend, I don't want a big huge cock. I want a regular, average size cock... a guy that appreciates me for me and appreciates the effort that I'd put into looking as girly as possible for him, the type of guy that isn't getting attention at home from his wife. I think my wife would want something bigger and a little rougher sex, I'd want something smaller and to just be made love to and adored.
You sound perfect...