Letting hubbys friend fuck me

I have been hooking up w/ 1 of his friends for over 3 yrs. My husband started it by daring us to do stuff to each other 1 night. ( all drink ) . My husband is aware we still play , but not how often!! We sneak around alot… Any other wives in this predicament?
He should share you.

I have been hooking up w/ 1 of his friends for over 3 yrs. My husband started it by daring us to do stuff to each other 1 night. ( all drink ) . My husband is aware we still play , but not how often!! We sneak around alot… Any other wives in this predicament?
I would love to hear more details of that night when it all started - what sort of stuff did your husband dare you to do??

I've been the bull sneaking around before. She would also let me cum in her when he wasn't around too.

I would love to hear more details of that night when it all started - what sort of stuff did your husband dare you to do??
Actually just dared us to go into the living room and do whatever we wanted… we were all drinking in the kitchen… It was dark but you can see right into that room and I know he seen us!

Two summers ago my wife hooked up with a high school friend of hers who had big cock. She told me about it and it became a weekly thing. But, what I didn't know was that they were getting together during the week (I was away all week every week on business) a lot more often and he'd stay over! Women can be so naughty sometimes and what pussy wants pussy gets! She finally confessed all this not long ago and she really gets off on the actual cheating and cucking me when I had no idea it was going on. I get off on it too now!
I had exactly the same experience and reacted the same all these years later. I love her stories, especially as she drops in more and more little details about just how uninhibited and slutty she was.

Reactions: Garrett