Life after wife experiences a huge dick

My first experience was two weeks ago. We just started in the lifestyle but I never had sex with her after she was with her new boyfriend.

But last Sunday I arrived home earlier than expected and they were still at home. I called her and she asked me for 45 minutes more. So I waited in my car with an incredible hard on knowing she was being used in that exact moment.

I saw the guy leaving my apartment and I came in. My GF was still in the bed trying to recover her breath from what it seemed a very long series of consecutive orgasms... I asked her "everything ok?? Are you alright?" She just looked at me and said YES with the eyes still rolling.
I asked her about how many orgasms she had, and she barely had voice to say "more than twenty..."

I had an instant hard on and I said "can I fuck you now??" She looked at me laughing and she just revealed her pussy down the bed sheets. What a view!!! She was fully creamed, and dripping cum as a fountain. I put my tiny dick inside her and I cumed in 5 seconds. I stayed in for a minute, feeling miserable for lasting too short.

And after that my GF said... "Go ahead honey, you can start fucking my when you want..." She didn't even feel my inside. It was so humiliating...

My first experience was two weeks ago. We just started in the lifestyle but I never had sex with her after she was with her new boyfriend.

But last Sunday I arrived home earlier than expected and they were still at home. I called her and she asked me for 45 minutes more. So I waited in my car with an incredible hard on knowing she was being used in that exact moment.

I saw the guy leaving my apartment and I came in. My GF was still in the bed trying to recover her breath from what it seemed a very long series of consecutive orgasms... I asked her "everything ok?? Are you alright?" She just looked at me and said YES with the eyes still rolling.
I asked her about how many orgasms she had, and she barely had voice to say "more than twenty..."

I had an instant hard on and I said "can I fuck you now??" She looked at me laughing and she just revealed her pussy down the bed sheets. What a view!!! She was fully creamed, and dripping cum as a fountain. I put my tiny dick inside her and I cumed in 5 seconds. I stayed in for a minute, feeling miserable for lasting too short.

And after that my GF said... "Go ahead honey, you can start fucking my when you want..." She didn't even feel my inside. It was so humiliating...
Very hot 🔥! I wish she will be mine someday! I'm waiting you in Madrid 😏

• Love
Reactions: wisper69
We have been swinging together for 13 years and Ive watched her fuck around 50 different men.
She enjoys hardness as the #1 characteristic.
She prefers a cock of steel over a monster “mushy” dick.
She claims that most of the monster sized cocks just aren’t hard enough and the men have difficulty orgasming inside her which she LOVES!
That being said if its a really thick cock at least 6 inches in length and the man can cum inside her she is in heaven!
Ive watched her fuck a man with a 8inch long, coke can thick, rock hard cock, for 2 hours straight with lots of extra lube to help her out.
She orgasmed at least 10 times and he managed to cum inside her twice. He was in athletic shape, wash board abs, and really enjoyed his time with her.
She was sore for days afterward. She has had a hysterectomy so no painful cervix to mash just pure pleasure.

We have been swinging together for 13 years and Ive watched her fuck around 50 different men.
She enjoys hardness as the #1 characteristic.
She prefers a cock of steel over a monster “mushy” dick.
She claims that most of the monster sized cocks just aren’t hard enough and the men have difficulty orgasming inside her which she LOVES!
That being said if its a really thick cock at least 6 inches in length and the man can cum inside her she is in heaven!
Ive watched her fuck a man with a 8inch long, coke can thick, rock hard cock, for 2 hours straight with lots of extra lube to help her out.
She orgasmed at least 10 times and he managed to cum inside her twice. He was in athletic shape, wash board abs, and really enjoyed his time with her.
She was sore for days afterward. She has had a hysterectomy so no painful cervix to mash just pure pleasure.
Yes, this is exactly what my GF told me after last weekend!

I'm 4 inches but the problem is I never go hard enough. I think I have some irrigation problems there as it's always kind of flaccid.

His new bull is like a wood baseball bat, according to what she said. She was always using a 7'5" dildo after me in order to reach orgasm. For me, that dildo was a monster, compared with my penis, but now she says the dildo looks even small compared with this guy 🙄🙄🙄

She told me it took some sessions until she took it all, but now she is reaching some orgasms that make her fainting.

And she says this is due to the hardness of this guy, as you said. She says the veins are something she can feel and make her very horny 🥵

Wife has had some big dicks in her. BBC BWc and strap ons. I love it more when it’s big and stretched.
I'd love 2c pictures of ur wife Blacked,, but even more love to read true stories on her adventures and how you first sealed with seeing her split wide n deep seeded,, did/do you reclaim her by adding your cum to his? or prove your love for her is unconditional by licking her swollen hot messy pussy??

• Love
Reactions: Cuckindeep
My wifes biggest was a younger black man, she measured 10.5 in front of me and openly said..you were 11 inches before. It took her about 8 times to take it all..wife is 5 6, 115lbs and he was about twice her size, but gentle when she needed that, but a true bull when he wanted to. First night in our house he took her to our bedroom, they came down an hour later....I heard her cum over and over...we talked for about 20 minutes then she took him back to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms..came back out, said she was going to sleep with him...told her not tonight..she went back to kiss him goodnight and he took her again, and again the next morning before he left. I asked her how it was, and she said it hurt and she was sore..but a good sore...the pleasure far outweighed the pain. Her pussy was stretched and puffy and about 3 days before she could take me. After about 8 times with him, she finally got it all in her. Said they moved together, kind of like rolling their hips and she could feel it hitting her cervix, then going beside it when she moved her hips around. I heard her from downstairs, and as she told me later, it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Since she always took him bare, and he is a huge cummer, she loved that even more since he was so deep.
exciting read. I love it,

I’m wondering what others have experienced after their wives have had sex with men with huge dicks. It’s been a few years now but my wife and I really enjoyed swinging so she’s had her share of, as she says, monster cocks. Her pussy seems to adjust to sizes from huge to normal sizes just fine (she feels sooo good). One guy warned her about his size as he was entering her, she took it like a champ and said she just felt really full. Anyways, they say a vagina is a muscle and getting stretched out is a myth but I swear after one long evening of great sex with a guy she really liked she did seem loose for a couple days. When we fucked she said she could barely feel me and it felt to me like my cock was in a cave (I’m average sized). Thank god she returned to her awesome normal self shortly after. This only happened once of all the big guys she’s had so maybe it was an emotional response from this one experience? What have any of you other guys/gals experienced?
You remaindered me when i fucked my wife in anal. She told me already she fucked alot of her ex and other from her ass. Long long time. And i was worried to fuck her as as i need slowly and gently fuck her as first time. First couple of minutes was hard and gently then she was jumping on my like im fucking her from her vigaina haha.

I’m wondering what others have experienced after their wives have had sex with men with huge dicks. It’s been a few years now but my wife and I really enjoyed swinging so she’s had her share of, as she says, monster cocks. Her pussy seems to adjust to sizes from huge to normal sizes just fine (she feels sooo good). One guy warned her about his size as he was entering her, she took it like a champ and said she just felt really full. Anyways, they say a vagina is a muscle and getting stretched out is a myth but I swear after one long evening of great sex with a guy she really liked she did seem loose for a couple days. When we fucked she said she could barely feel me and it felt to me like my cock was in a cave (I’m average sized). Thank god she returned to her awesome normal self shortly after. This only happened once of all the big guys she’s had so maybe it was an emotional response from this one experience? What have any of you other guys/gals experienced?
My wife had a lover for a few years who was much larger than me, she would go to him about 1-2 times a month, and then come home to me. After he had finished she always felt looser and stretched out. But the next day everything would be back to normal, I think the pussy can be stretched out but very quickly goes back to normal.

My wife had a lover for a few years who was much larger than me, she would go to him about 1-2 times a month, and then come home to me. After he had finished she always felt looser and stretched out. But the next day everything would be back to normal, I think the pussy can be stretched out but very quickly goes back to normal.
Well, this probably depends on how big you are... If you have a decent size, probably it takes less time to start becoming the same with her.
In my case, she is dating a huge guy and it takes much more than two days to accommodate again to my size. But maybe the problem is in this first stage they are dating very often.

How was her experience with him?

Reactions: Hoballoy
Well, this probably depends on how big you are... If you have a decent size, probably it takes less time to start becoming the same with her.
In my case, she is dating a huge guy and it takes much more than two days to accommodate again to my size. But maybe the problem is in this first stage they are dating very often.

How was her experience with him?
well very positive given it went on for a long time

I got sloppy seconds after wife took a 10 inch bbc. I lasted 20 seconds, 5 more than my usual 15 seconds because i noticed my wife was stretched out like never before. Tough to compete with a 10 incher when im only 6.5 inches

My wife has had several men over the years larger than me (8+), but the biggest was about 10 inches and very thick. Like with other men when I fuck her right after she does feel more open than normal. With the big dick when he slid out of her, her pussy was definitely gaping. She has also been with men a the small side (5") and seems to get off on them just as well a the big guys. Of course every woman is different and there are other factors but my wife is as tight today as she ever was or at least since I met her. She does do kegel's and is very good a "squeezing" her muscles to grab a cock.

My wife has had several men over the years larger than me (8+), but the biggest was about 10 inches and very thick. Like with other men when I fuck her right after she does feel more open than normal. With the big dick when he slid out of her, her pussy was definitely gaping. She has also been with men a the small side (5") and seems to get off on them just as well a the big guys. Of course every woman is different and there are other factors but my wife is as tight today as she ever was or at least since I met her. She does do kegel's and is very good a "squeezing" her muscles to grab a cock.
After my ex wife had 2 children i remember thinking her pussy felt more like a velvet glove... Which i grew to like. our bodies change over time and muscles loosen up. For the men who enjoy pegging just because you can accommodate a large dildo does not mean your ass is not tight when not getting plowed! IMG_20221130_083112_01.jpg

Yes you are spot on when it comes to returning back to its norm. It’s an erotic thought but in truth a vagina just doesn’t get stretched out more and more over time. If that were the case a woman experiencing natural child birth multiple times would be like the Grand Canyon.

There’s a definite difference following someone really large immediately after.
Our first experience as a couple was with a guy who was larger than me but only slightly above average I would say. There was really no difference in feeling for me but it was noticeable for her. His friend who is very large was a different story, especially after both of them had fucked her. Markedly different sensation for me.

I’ll make an argument that size, time, and position make a bigger difference all together. We had a recent experience of my wife with a black man we’ve known for a while and his two friends. He’s freakishly large while one friend was huge and the other big but nothing extraordinary. They fucked for a long time, as in well over an hour, maybe close to 2. My wife mentioned that after a certain point the feeling and sensation just gets less and less and the fullness goes away. I went from doggy to her riding me to missionary and I couldn’t get close to enough sensation to come. And that was after playing with myself after watching the entirety of it. Ended up having to get a bj from her to get there. The next day was a different story though as she was swollen from the day before.

Yes you are spot on when it comes to returning back to its norm. It’s an erotic thought but in truth a vagina just doesn’t get stretched out more and more over time. If that were the case a woman experiencing natural child birth multiple times would be like the Grand Canyon.

There’s a definite difference following someone really large immediately after.
Our first experience as a couple was with a guy who was larger than me but only slightly above average I would say. There was really no difference in feeling for me but it was noticeable for her. His friend who is very large was a different story, especially after both of them had fucked her. Markedly different sensation for me.

I’ll make an argument that size, time, and position make a bigger difference all together. We had a recent experience of my wife with a black man we’ve known for a while and his two friends. He’s freakishly large while one friend was huge and the other big but nothing extraordinary. They fucked for a long time, as in well over an hour, maybe close to 2. My wife mentioned that after a certain point the feeling and sensation just gets less and less and the fullness goes away. I went from doggy to her riding me to missionary and I couldn’t get close to enough sensation to come. And that was after playing with myself after watching the entirety of it. Ended up having to get a bj from her to get there. The next day was a different story though as she was swollen from the day before.
Like my wife said after her first night with her 11 inch black man...sore, but a good sore..He took her twice that night and once in the am before he left..I got some of my own in between...but carefully..Like sliding into hot melted butter

Like my wife said after her first night with her 11 inch black man...sore, but a good sore..He took her twice that night and once in the am before he left..I got some of my own in between...but carefully..Like sliding into hot melted butter
Nice share. It is different following a big dick. The white guy I spoke of was very similar in size to the black guy. Either way they were both up there in terms of what she experienced prior to us. The gangbang brought it to another level along with the length of time of fucking involved. The next day different than when she’d been fucked by a really big dick. I chalk that up to the gangbang.