Life goes on

jane don

My wife & I had an open relationship for at least 25 yrs--For about 20 I was her cuck-- She always wanted me to post some of our Adventures but I refused for the most part-- She suddenly died about a yr ago & Now I've decided it's way past time I did what she asked-- When we were dating she was told by friends of mine that I had been into swinging -- & the ideal intrigued her---so we connected with some couples--Man--this"" church lady"" jumped right in with two feet--she could'nt get enough-- I was amazed & delighted-- before long she was hooking up with couples & singles while I was at work--She would tell me everything in great detail -Often her pussy still had cum in it--& that turned me on to no end--I found that I enjoyed watching or hearing about her sexcapades as much as having sex With her--I became her cuck before either of us knew there was a name for it-- She was no beauty Queen (always 50 to 150lbs overweight) but she was still the best /most caring /Loving & fun person you'd ever want to meet- the most men I ever Watched her with at one time was 4 & she wore them all out-- she told me about times when she was'nt sure how many men but she loved the fact that she could Please them all-- We discover that I enjoyed dressing fem & she encouraged me -she had Fun with it--about the time she took sick she had a couple of her boyfriends giving me Sex-Ed as a female & said I was to become (Her Words) "A bigger SLUT than she was (Female of course) & enjoyed watching men Use fem me-- Now I'm Ready to start again-- does anyone want to take over where she left off-I want to become someones submissive slutwife/Girlfriend Cuckholdress or whatever title you want to give it-- Jane Don London Ontario

Attachments

• FUN 001.jpg
    FUN 001.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 112
  • FUN 014.jpg
    FUN 014.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 116
  • FUN 045.jpg
    FUN 045.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Reactions: Cocoaflcple