Lipstick Fetish

I'm always encouraging my wife to look her most alluring best every chance she gets. This involves wearing lipstick or lots of lip gloss when meeting potential bulls, who no doubt are expecting their hard dicks being sucked. Post pics of your hotwife wearing her most alluring lipstick or lip gloss... 💋20210509_121748_1_1.gif

Last edited:
I'm always encouraging my wife to look her most alluring best every chance she gets. This involves wearing lipstick or lots of lip gloss when meeting potential bulls, who no doubt are expecting their hard dicks being sucked. Post pics of your hotwife wearing her most alluring lipstick or lip gloss... 💋View attachment 1523468
Ny wife akwaydv wear intense lipsticknwhen she goes out from.wet look bright red to blue, green , purple, and occasionally black she says extrene lipstick gers her noticed. SHE HAS A SAYING IF YOU DONT GET NOTICED YOUR NOT GETTING FUCKED AND YOU CANT GET FUCKED IF YOU DONT GET NOTICED when she goes outvto fuck she dresses very extreme from.her head to toe CFM OUTFITS Jewelry extreme heels makeup etc.