Long Term Bull for Breeding Fantasy

We are a newly married cpl in Ohio, looking for reliable bulls to help us satisfy her breeding kink. She is a 27 year old pawg. Long term bulls we build a connection with will be allowed to use her regularly as her breeder. If chosen, hubby will allow weekly visits to keep her filled and you empty.

Wife has an IUD, so yes this is fantasy. That should stop you from trying to impregnate her.
Hi, I'm avaible as bull😉. Well endowed guy here

Reactions: TallBWCArizona
We are a newly married cpl in Ohio, looking for reliable bulls to help us satisfy her breeding kink. She is a 27 year old pawg. Long term bulls we build a connection with will be allowed to use her regularly as her breeder. If chosen, hubby will allow weekly visits to keep her filled and you empty.

Wife has an IUD, so yes this is fantasy. That should stop you from trying to impregnate her.
I'm avaible😉

Reactions: TallBWCArizona
Even with the IUD, I'm sure she would appreciate the enthusiasm put into the breeding fantasy. Let's do it.
I don't usually ask. But, you made it a selling point. So now I have a visual on my brain. May I see a photo of the backside of the 27-year-old PAWG? 😊
You are getting a lot of attention here. What can we do about getting a view of your bride's bottom?

South michigan bull 6 foot 7 inch cock, love the fantasy I could get into it in a heartbeat, let's get that women filled up
That's the kind of excitement this couple needs. A six-foot specimen. He's got an above-average man cock. You don't want it too large. It can hurt.

She wants to be bred. Will you provide a copious amount of fertile ejaculate?

🌟 Did we find a few good candidates tonight? That guy from India demonstrated he had some qualifications. But, India?

Maybe one that he could talk to tonight and get her off before bedtime?

I've had horrible experiences with IUDs. I'm only 9 inches but here are a few things seen with IUDs: lodged IUD from insertion, blooding, rearend pain, emergency removal in ER. Scraped head and shaft for me. Direct thrust can be very painful. These are three separate women. I guess my point is that she needs to be careful. Slow and steady for some. Every woman is different, just my experience.

Best of luck. Safety first

Last edited: